[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Siacoin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: sia.png (1004KB, 1198x752px) Image search: [Google]
sia.png
1004KB, 1198x752px
>May 20th, 2017
>Still not buying Siacoin
>Buying Reddcoin, Bitbean(Shitbean), and other shills

People are realizing how big Siacoin is gonna be, which is why the daily volume has grown to 1/6th the market cap right now. I can give you a ton of reasons why the risk vs reward is better in this coin than anything else. Don't buy or do buy, but I'm just giving you guys fair warning while its still only 325 satoshis.
>>
>>2121835

Siacoin has insane potential, it will replace things like dropbox. So happy I got in at 38 SATS, I'm not selling anytime soon.
>>
i only buy digibyte
>>
This has been my most profitable coin so far. I also am optimistic about its future, this ain't no pump and dump coin.
I honestly think we're going to be alongside ETH soon.
>>
Just bought £100 a moment ago desu. Glad to see it being shilled.
>>
>>2121846
it won't. Why would someone store shit in the harddrive of another person? What if the fucker decides to delete it? or if his internet speed is slow as f.
>>
>>2121847
Crap I completely forgot to include this too in my post. I guess digibyte is the least shilly out of the ones I mentioned, so thats fair if thats your investing choice.

>>2121877
>>2121886
On a side note guys, check out this site. https://minebox.io/. They are selling Siacoin mining machines that are intended to have huge amounts of space so they can mine. This company has also teamed up with ShapeShift. The more I see Siacoin and projects associated with it, the more I know its a sleeping giant
>>
>>2121904
All files are encrypted. And you can choose to store the file across multiple hosts, so that way, ALL the hosts would have to go down for you to not be able to gain access to your file at that time.
>>
So if I was to invest in one of these storage coins, what would be the difference in investing in a project like Sia over Burst for example? Is there anything that sets these projects apart or is it just a case of pot luck as to which one will take off?
>>
>>2121835

Sia is SO undervalued right now. I'm taking some DGB and putting into Sia, but still keeping a lot of DGB.

DGB and Sia are the best value plays right now
>>
>>2121921
How does that work? Is it a computer that does mining on the hard drive? Strange..
>>
File: BITBEAN POWERING UP.jpg (326KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BITBEAN POWERING UP.jpg
326KB, 1920x1080px
>>2121835
>>
SIA mining any good?
>>
>>2122042
Maybe I shouldn't have said mining, because it really is getting paid coins to store encrypted data for users.
>>
I just got some more. I've been holding some since a week ago, and it's up more than 100%. Give it time, it may even catch up to dgb.
>>
Congrats to the fags that realised this. Basically you can easily make 6 figures with Sia in a year or so.
>>
If this coin reaches 425 sat (which it likely will soon), I will be a millionaire.

>>2122329
I made 6 figures in a year. I can attest to this.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.