[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Comfy POSW Bagholder General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: SdSaNmX.jpg (52KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
SdSaNmX.jpg
52KB, 480x270px
How much did you put in?
What did you buy at?
Have you bought anything else since then?
Gained any new insight? Made/changed your strategies?

I figure anyone holding this crap hoping that it'll go back up has learned from it not to trust shills and random promises about on /biz, so if we have a thread like this it should minimize shills and people who easily fall for hype and don't know any better. Also minimizes newfags asking asking how to buy stuff since if you have PoSW you will have a fair amount of knowledge.
So I think this thread will turn out nice.
>>
>>2121740
1000 posw at 15000
2000 at 10000
2000 at 4500
Might buy more right now
>>
>>2121740
Bought 12.5k just 4 days ago at 4k sat

I sense good gains coming, and buying at this ridicilously cheap price just made it easier for me
>>
>>2121740
Bought 6.2 k at 8500 sats.
Has been sitting there; could've made gains with other coins while it was there.

The tech behind the project doesn't matter to /biz/ as long as there are gainz.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 397x323px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 397x323px
>>2121740
I held pisw for about a day, sold at a 40% gain and then put in all in bean.

Couldnt be happier!
>>
File: OH SHI.jpg (40KB, 468x481px) Image search: [Google]
OH SHI.jpg
40KB, 468x481px
>>
File: altcoins.png (21KB, 1331x207px) Image search: [Google]
altcoins.png
21KB, 1331x207px
>>2121740
I learned to buy early and not get greedy

Bought 0.2 BTC of POSW at 4000 sats, could have cashed out at 20,000 sats but believed the 'fundamentals' behind it. In hindsight, the price increase was completely unrelated - it was nothing more than a pump and dump (that said, I do think POSW is a genuinely good and unique idea - but that's largely irrelevant in crypto)

Now, I still buy into pump and dumps, but I realise them for what they are. So, when I saw Reddcoin was being shilled I bought at 5 sats. The next day it hit 20 sats, then started falling. Everyone was saying to hold, but that's because those behind the pump need the time to get out at a decent price. I sold at 18 sats once the pump was over.
>>
Even bean is mooning now
I hope you guys have steel hands, glad I could make away with a profit and put the money in somewhere profitable
>>
holy fuck, this shit keeps going lower and lower. Fucking shills get in here and tell me it won't be 0 soon.
>>
Invested 800 dollars into this and now I'm 500 dollars down.

I wanted to sell this shit but bitbean profits have been compensating enough
>>
>>2122133
Contd.

As far as I'm aware, POSW is the only exchange that stakes coins for you. Despite what the FUDders say, this is a very unique and valuable USP.

Eventually, this coin will rise. But I wouldn't advise to buy on this basis because who knows how long this will take? Get in on more profitable stuff in the meantime and when you start to see:
- POSW price rising above 6,000 sats
- POSW listed on Bittrex
- 4+ fast moving threads on /biz/ about getting into POSW

Then it is time to buy. You might have to pay slightly more than it costs now, but it is worth it not to have funds tied up making no gains in the meantime.
>>
>>2122157
>POSW listed on Bittrex
Check this post >>2121980 . The devs of this coins only purpose is to increase the value of the coin. They realise slow growth is more effective than big pumps just so the coin can dump again. This is why it wont jump on new exchanges immidietly but progressively get added to new ones.

This coin will rise, and you want to get in early. The more you wait, the less profits you will have. Sure you can try and invest money into daytrading but id rather hold long.

Just my 0.02$
>>
>>2122133
Good man, I learned the same thing.
With DGB I saw it getting shilled, looked at the chart, made sure it didn't already jump or didn't just start to fall. Made sure it showed a nice level progression. Bought at 116, and my strategy paid off, it went up to 400 sat the next day. Sold at 430 and haven't looked back. It went up above that today, but only after days of falling. It would have been a gamble for me to hold during that when it could have gone either way in the end and I don't regret it.

As for RDD, I but in a buy order when it was at 4 sat, but it didn't go that low before going up so I missed it. Don't really mind though, it was an obvious pump and dump and it's possible that I'd have been better of not touching it in case I messed up.
>>
>>2121740
Put in 1.5btc

Made 7 BTC at 20

Cashed out 5 btc.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.