[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wagecucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: CUSLNWYUwAARyDs.jpg (32KB, 600x379px) Image search: [Google]
CUSLNWYUwAARyDs.jpg
32KB, 600x379px
So I decided to go back to the wagecuck path, anons. The problems I encountered in my past wagecucking experiences was with my coworkers. I'm good with my skills at work, being useful, have good relationship with the boss, but because of those my coworkers see me as a threat and will do anything to boot me out of the company. It discourages me a lot because it seems hard to be friends with the adults. Maybe I haven't really matured as an adult but...what should I do?
>>
>>2121468
Work from home
>>
Ask them straight upfront personal if they like you. If they say no you go to your boss and quit. If your boos asks why you just say the truth what they think about you and how you feel about it. How dou you feel about it, anyway? Does it make you feel in the wrong place anon ? After that you just do a new start somewhere else.
>>
>>2121589
Tried; unsuccessful
>>
>>2121591
>After that you just do a new start somewhere else.
I'll try but afraid I may just quit on the 9th time. I have no problem being accepted on companies but the environment is hard to survive. When they sense that you're becoming better than them they would try to put you down. In my last company, I told my boss about that and the next day everyone became cold to me. Things became worse and they started saying rumors about me being an ex-convict rapist or child molester or some shit then my gf believed on the rumors and left me.
>>
>>2121468
Wagecucking doing what?
>>2121676
Seems like there's more to this story than you lead on to be.
>>
>>2121685
There's no story. When my boss promoted me so that I could go to another department, my coworkers protested and used the rumor card to kick me out of the company.
>>
>>2121720
Sounds like a shit company. What were you doing?
>>
>>2121676
how funny, regardless of those rumors. Do it as I said and repeat it. Become a humbling worker if it is unavoidable or become a company yourself. This is just a half hearth sugestion from an anon whom doesnt even know about all your circumstances.
>>
>>2121685
>Wagecucking doing what?
Telecomm at CISCO
>>
Go in to a startup or something that appreciates your mindset. Make your own company. Or just go in to coins like everyone else.
>>
>>2121724
Network Assistant

>>2121730
Thanks, I will.
>>
>>2121468
>>2121593
>>2121676
>>2121720
so what it sounds like to be OP is that your an unsufferable asshole
yes people will be jelly that your getting promotions but the only time people get shitty about it is when the person didnt deserve it or is just a bad person
try and be nicer OP get some people skills and try and make friends before getting promoted
im the same way were it takes me while to get into workplace friend groups but once you do they will be happy your moving up instead of be shitty with you
>>
>>2121755
>Make your own company.
I don't have enough capital start my own company yet. Also I prefer the business of buying PC parts from another country and selling it here in my country.
>>
>>2121760
I'm a quiet-type of a person, so they misunderstand my silence sometimes when I'm on a group. However, I do love to talk depending on the topic, especially anime, politics, sports, and current events.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.