[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RDD is dead now . Why guys? i trust you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-05-20-07-47-46.png (163KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-20-07-47-46.png
163KB, 720x1280px
RDD is dead now .

Why guys? i trust you
>>
>>2120785
Hodl til the next pump
>>
>>2120785
when suicide pepes, brbkillingmyself.jpeg are being posted, that is the signal to buy
>>
>>2120785
did you piss on your screen?
>>
>>2120785
RDD was a shill from the start. I made those pump threads.
>>
BUY THE DIB :DD

I was saying yesterday, volume decreases at a huge rate.
>>
>>2120813
Night Mode for sleep better
>>
>>2120816
this

it has no real value, nobody talks about it, nobody really knows about it, nobody uses it

it's only for speculation
without any real value behind it, these pumps and dump always leave casualties behind

holding shitcoins is a very bad move
you get in early (or not at all), you sell at double the gain or w/e and that's it, move on to the next
if you're too late and it crashes, sell it the first moment you get the chance because these never get back up
>>
we still raised it to 3x the price we started at
>>
>>2120785
It'll go back up anon.
>>
>>2121061
I'm surprised we don't see more pumps on single digit satoshi coins.
>>
It's all an commercialized pumpin and dump in, take the cues pump earlier then dump during dumping.

You make money so it's all good.
>>
>>2121092
No it won't lol, the tech is outdated and slow. If you didn't dump at the high, cut your losses. This was obvious PnD. Shouldn't have got greedy.
>>
>>2120785
>selling a stake coin

degenerate. i bet you sold beans at 20 satoshi too kek
>>
File: 3534345.jpg (40KB, 418x501px) Image search: [Google]
3534345.jpg
40KB, 418x501px
>>2121061
that only means is going to fall even more you retard
>>
>>2120816
shut the fuck up you broke ass nocoiner. the shilling occurs waybefore biz
>>
>too late to get in on RDD
>just in time to get in on Golos

We're waiting for you anon, and so are your gains.
>>
>>2120915
It had value initially, i bought in at 5 sats and was holding up until an hour ago when I finally had to recognize that volume is declining and this coin is ancient with a history of whales using it for pump and dumps.
>>
It was a pump and dump. There was sudden massive hype on /biz/ accompanied by a sudden vertical spike in value. That's when you sell.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.