[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

XRP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: download.png (5KB, 433x116px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
5KB, 433x116px
thoughts on shorting $XRP? Wait for double top?
>>
I wouldn't. Feels like it only went down recently because ETH and BTC were making runs. I expect XRP to pick back up in not too long when people want to find something doing better than BTC/ETH as the consolidate.
>>
>>2120778
Smart people read the news. Monday, XRP releases their biggest news at consensus. They will be doing something "not ever done before." Hype is huge. If all their other announcements are small compared to this one, it must be something pretty great.
>>
File: sadclown21.jpg (55KB, 350x494px) Image search: [Google]
sadclown21.jpg
55KB, 350x494px
>>2120778
yeah dude short it to me please. then immediately kys
>>
File: 1490748238357.png (167KB, 1533x1767px) Image search: [Google]
1490748238357.png
167KB, 1533x1767px
big news Monday, whales loading up
>>
>>2121777
they are selling that their associate will dump Ripple, selling 10% of all coins, i don't think it will rock to the moon
>>
>>2121001
>Not ever done before
>Demo of XRP-paychan, XRP-Escrow.
>Things that are worthless and won't be of use for the average Joe like you and me.

Keep dreaming, goy. You are being dumped on.
>>
>>2121001
They are vague as fuck on their premises. XRP is just a demo, and we are the labrats.

Do you really think banks are gonna buy the XRP of some random guy on internet? You are dumb, then.

XRP has no use case for guys like you and me.

It's a worthless coin.
>>
>>2120778
>>2121001
i bought in a few days ago
im confident it will go back up as soon as bitcoin or etc dip
people like to shit on ripple but wait two week and see where it is
im confident in it, are you?
>>
Needless to say I shorted and I was in and out like a flash and made £100. Might buy now
>>
xrp just had its trough yesterday when it crashed to like 14k sat
it's back to 17.5k

"should i short it???"
>>
>>2121924
Are you retarded? It has the largest market cap next to BTC. It's not going anywhere anytime soon, and it's backed by banks and google. Do you understand the magnitude of this?

I've met some whale crypto investors from the tech sector, and one thing I always here is buy XRP and DGB, and sell your ETH. ETH will slide to position 7 or 8 in the near future.
>>
Do any of you guys have an idea where to buy put options on ripple? It would be far better than just shorting and then accumulating huge losses should the price moon further.
>>
>>2121777
Digits don't lie. Nonbelievers can hang on to their pump and dump coins, I'll send you a postcard from the moon.
>>
>>2121991
What defines a maket cap ? People investing on the company Ripple ? i don't understand
>>
>>2121943
Ripple is a scam, 90%+ coins are held by devs, price artificially inflated. Sell while you still can for reasonable price.
>>
>>2123862
50% of the coins are held by the devs...well...
>>
>>2123872
oh only 50 then its fine
>>
>>2123862
>>2123872
20% of which already half has been distributed to different organizations or charity
>>
>>2121937
yup, I will never use this coin. I just own a shit ton.

you know who will use it? Banks. because they like the ripple network and using XRP avoids IOUs and saves around 40% per transaction.
You know who has more money than the whole crypto market combined?
banks.

fucking idiot.
>>
>muhh it's a scam coin buy ETH

I told you fags to buy this shit yesterday at the bottom of the dip and it's already back up 3000 sat. Watch where it's at next week.
>>
i can't tell if this is true but i've heard this several times on biz now.

but is ripple actually going to keep it at 1$ if it goes beyond that?
>>
>>2124825
XRP is a literal shitcoin.
>>
>>2124839
This is pure FUD. Ripple is for international bank to bank transfers. It is going to replace SWIFT and it would be wise to jump on board
>>
File: ripple.png (161KB, 1181x618px) Image search: [Google]
ripple.png
161KB, 1181x618px
>>2124839
you still have time to get in anon we're only at 0.32 USD a coin
>>
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ripple-and-xrp-are-more-stable-than-you-think_us_591cb3bee4b0b28a33f62915
>>
File: 84287171.jpg (80KB, 492x559px) Image search: [Google]
84287171.jpg
80KB, 492x559px
>>2124839
>XRP is a shitcoin
>buy ETH
>>
Why would you short any of these coins at all? XRP is not even at a top, in an uptrend right now (weekly chart), and the risk to reward of just buying and holding (for any coin, really) is much better than shorting.

So, no.
>>
good time to buy now
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.