[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sell my on Digibyte /biz/ when can I expect this price to grow,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

Sell my on Digibyte /biz/
when can I expect this price to grow, apart from right now
when will dome major things happen?
>>
10 mins ago buy now or miss your lambo forever
>>
File: image.jpg (8KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8KB, 184x184px
never tried digibyte??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7nWcAzthQ8
>>
>>2120726
thats a one good compelling argument
>>
>>2120736
fuck it, you sold me
im throwing $100 at this
>>
File: Untitled.png (44KB, 1218x409px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
44KB, 1218x409px
>>
Uh dude lambos you do want lambos right?
Why aren't you buying? Don't you want them lambos? Digicoin is going to be big, this is only the beginning, I'm serious we're at the start of the moon. You need it buy in now. Buy right now, preferably buy if you could buy 2082 for 410 sats that would be great, get to your exchange and start buying man!
>>
I'm still not sure if I will buy a Lambo or a Rari in a few years, need some advice..
>>
>>2120960
Buy a yacht
>>
>>2120960
I can tell you what you should buy and that's more digibytes.
>>
>>2120967
>>2120969

Thanks for the advice guys, will do.
>>
>>2120934
cant believe I wanted to buy before the first lunar mission and didn't
I'm not too late but, fuck, those lost gains
I'm glad ive seen the light and that light is coming from my Lamborghini Centenario
>>
This is too fucking complicated. I have the digibyte wallet, what's the easiest way to buy the digibytes?? litebit.eu doesn't seem to work for me (It doesn't validate any payment method) and no clue how shapeshift.io works

I have a coinbase account if it's useful somehow.
>>
>>2121741
do you own bitcoins ?
>>
>>2121741
It's so strange how so many people come here, fresh outta /b/ or whatever, have absolutely no clue how to do even the most basic of things regarding thing, barely have no clue what bitcoin is about even remotely, yet are apparently willing to dump money into random shitcoins.

Wait. Actually it makes perfect sense.
>>
>>2121741
Send you Bitcoins to any exchanger, like Yobit, Poloniex (the most used one) or Bittrex. You can exchange your BTC there.

You won't have to wait and won't pay fees when exchanging BTC to other currencies.
>>
>>2121741
buy bitcoins
transfer to yobit or bittrex
sell bitcoins for dgb
???
look out of your window and you will see the moon your left side
>>
File: 1493150016070.jpg (30KB, 489x520px) Image search: [Google]
1493150016070.jpg
30KB, 489x520px
>>2121779
>yobit
just no
>>
>>2121741
you don't need the digibyte wallet, wallets are a place for holding your coins. You can buy digibytes on most exchange sites like bitrex, it's seems your a newfag so here's a rundown of how to get started easy
>Get coinbase
>Buy bitcoin/eth with fiat money (actual currency)
>Get an exchange website like Bittrex or Polionex
>Sent your bitcoins from coinbase to over there
>Start exchanging those bitcoins for other alternate coins
>Rake in the dosh
>Get a designated wallet of your choice for keeping coins your done trading with for safekeeping (I use Exodus)
plenty of help here lad, try the general
http://www.cryptobizcentral.com/crypto-101.html
>>
got in at 370 got out at 462

rate it boys
>>
>>2121790
>bitrex
>polionex
nice spelling faglord
>>
>>2121792
Got in at 142.

Fin.
>>
>>2121754
yes on coinbase
>>2121763
but what page do I use?
>>2121779
so yobit or bittrex, right? bittrex if the next anon it's right
>>2121790
nice, I will go on bittrex

thank you all for helping this newfag
>>
>>2121801
when are you getting out?
>>
>>2121787
why tho
>>
>>2121828
russian scam site
fake volume
pajeets
they even lock ur wallet sometimes
i had to find out the hard way
>>
>>2121790
>http://www.cryptobizcentral.com/crypto-101.html

Why the hell isn't this a necessary readme sticky like /fit/'s sticky? Seems like it would save a lot of trouble and threads being made.
>>
>>2121894
because this is a business board, not a cryptocurrency board

y'know despite 95% of threads being about crypto
>>
>>2121899
Do you think we should split /biz/ into a a separate crypto board like /v/ did with /vg/, /vr/, and /vp/? I mean I only browse here for the crypto threads and I rarely if ever see any other business/finance related threads.
>>
>>2121915
I'm honestly not sure if bringing more attention to crypto on 4chan would be a good thing or a bad thing
>>
how long takes to bittrex to receive transfers? (from coinbase)
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.