[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I LOVE YOU FAGGOTS SO MUCH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: pepe dancing.gif (104KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
pepe dancing.gif
104KB, 400x400px
>/biz/ sells me on MNE and I buy 0.1 btc of it at 100k sat (ath)
>see 20% gainz in the evening
>decide this coin is good and I'll just leave it overnight, if it goes up it's worth it, if it goes down I'll buy more
>wake up
>see 100% gain
>look at chart
>realize what I'm seeing is THE BOTTOM OF THE DIP
>realize it went as high as +400% while I was seeing
>immediately spend another 0.1 btc on it at 210k sat
>have 0.1 btc left, if it ever dips below 200k I'm buying more

Thank you /biz/
>>
>>2120421
Glad to hear it man
>>
>>2120421
I know the same feel, its so good
>bored one day in early April, end up checking out a bunch of random boards I don't usually browse
>end up on /biz/, some alt coin shilling but mostly ethereum hype at that stage
>get really interested, read the white paper and do all my research, understand how the blockchain works etc.
>put all my disposable income (like 500 usd) into ETH when it was 40 dollars, see it go up to 75 basically overnight
>see everyone saying either "sell and buy the dip" or "don't ever buy at an ATH", but sell a bunch of shit online and put like 4 thousand into ETH anyway
>get a 5k loan from parents, put all of this in around 95 usd, now almost 10k up in just over a month and will likely explode after Metropolis etc.
>got a cool interest, making sweet gains and no longer (really) a wagecuck on minimum wage
>comfy investment plan, not touching my ETH stash till Casper drops
>at this rate I will possibly leave law school in three years as a self-made millionaire
>have a bunch of retards to thank for it
You guys are dumb as shit but I love you all, I think we've stumbled upon something huge and fuck it feels great
>>
>>2120421
>>2120613
You do realize you factually own jack shit as long as it's not converted back to fiat?
>>
>>2120652

I honestly don't see the problem.
I'm not a millionaire, but I have cashed out 1BTC at a time twice, once from Kraken and once from Coinbase, with absolutely zero issues.
I don't know why everyone seems to be convinced that there's this inpenetrable one-way wall between fiat and crypto.
>>
>>2120679
Have fun trying to cash out once the alt bubble pops.
>>
>>2120689

If the bubble pops I wouldn't have anything to cash out, would I?
I'm just saying that the "THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NO WAY TO CASH OUT, NUH UH" meme is perpetrated only by nocoiners and failures who haven't had a single profit worth cashing out.

They have never cashed out in their life so they act like it's impossible, to deal with how sour those grapes must be
>>
>>2120421

i bought MNE yesterday, even with this dip i have made 100%

expect way higher returns though
>>
>>2120697
>If the bubble pops I wouldn't have anything to cash out, would I?

Hence, everyone who is posting their gains should post instead list of his fiat/crypto incoming/outgoing transfers.
>>
I bought 115 at .00110 last night and just bought 200 at .00200 how rich am I going to be guys?
>>
>>2120689
salty no coiner detected
>>
>>2120613
>self made millionaire
Don't count your chickens before they hatch.
You didn't buy before the explosion so you aren't going to make out nearly as well as you imagine.
You don't have to worry about losing your money but when bitcoin took off it went super high and then stagnated for 3 years and has only been taking off due to increased interest because of ETH.
In order to create growth you need more investors who are adopting crypto but once the market slows down they are going to start selling so they can convert to fiat and the price of ETH will probably drop to half of its price.
So don't assume this is a long term solution to your money problems.
If you really want to make money you should be trading shit coins for profit.
>>
File: laughing salad.jpg (12KB, 267x400px) Image search: [Google]
laughing salad.jpg
12KB, 267x400px
>>2120756
>btc has only been taking off due to increased interest because of ETH.
>>
>>2120833
BTC was worth over $1000 back in 2014. Then it never reached $1000 again until February of this year.
I get that you are just memeing but when you just have to google the information that is retarded.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.