[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys got my toy design patented !!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: profiel lee nooi gepetto.jpg (237KB, 711x855px) Image search: [Google]
profiel lee nooi gepetto.jpg
237KB, 711x855px
pop the champagne !!! What should be my next move?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fwXiuWT5Ro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMRQpjs6_HE&t=5s
>>
>>2119929
Looks cute, well done op.
>>
i read your last thread on here. Good for you, anon
>>
>>2119935
>>2119944
Guess we'll have to drink this whole bottle of champagne with just the three of us. Salute

You /biz/ guys got some ideas on how to move forward and get it on the market?
>>
>>2119929
That's actually quite brilliant, lol!
>>
>>2119929
sick moves with the sword
>>
Congrats.
What happened to the /toy/ thread?
>>
>>2120170
>>2120233
thank (you)
>>2120258
Got banned for a couple a days, guess its not permitted to talk about this toy development stuff...
when my bann is over 21st, ill come back one more time to inform /toy/ and tell yall if you want to keep in touch well have too move to some sort of discord
>>
File: 1495172481980.jpg (38KB, 269x270px) Image search: [Google]
1495172481980.jpg
38KB, 269x270px
>>2120275
Haha thankyou for sharing your champagne mate. I dont know much about it in terms of promotion. You could see how you could do selling it yourself if you could keep up demand, say like premake a few sell them online and if there is demand you can make them another batch or even personalise it depending on your skill level and what the person wants as a bit of an early adopter thing. You could even provide a basic kit and people could design some part of it themselves. Memes aside it could be something that would do well with the help of reddit, it generates views and it might have some subs relevant to this.

Maybe there are other people on /biz/ who can give you more help here.
>>
>>2120364
At the end of the day, if you live in a decent town or city that has a market where craftsmen can sell their goods it might be worth putting up a stall to sell some if you were into that.
>>
You could make the head piece touch sensitive so that if the other player stabs your head you lose hp and after maybe 5 touches its game over. Make it plastic and full of LED lights so that it blinks/makes sounds and manufacture it in china. $$$
>>
Good toy. Targets all the losers that like fidget toys imo
>>
>>2119929
hahaha that looks fun
>>
>>2120394
This is a good idea.
>>
>>2120369
yeah probably am going to do markets to see how sales go in a environment like that
>>2120394
Yes! love the feedback, was thinking game/collecting (as in trading card games)
>>2120412
yeah but how to get there attention, thought about making something viral worthy but how does one make that happen, kek
>>2120418
thanks anon
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.