[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bitcoin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Capture+_2017-05-20-00-34-19.png (673KB, 1439x1528px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-05-20-00-34-19.png
673KB, 1439x1528px
Is bitcoin going to keep going up like this?
>>
No, eventually ETH will pass it up and then slowly people will start FOMOing hard from bitcoin into ETH.
>>
>>2118783
Yes. Forever. Until it's a trillion gorillion bujillion dinari
>>
>>2118791
Sounds legit senpai
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 778x512px
>>2118783
If you don't have at least 1BTC then you are a nincompoop.
>>
Nah it'll come back down at some point and then bounce back up. So sell when it dips and buy back at the low!
>>
>>2118788
no.

Eth better pray BTC doesn't get there shit together about fixing the transactions because it would take a considerable bit of money back out of alts.
>>
Yeah I'm really surprised people don't look at the big picture right in front of them which is literally the all time graph. It's so obvious to anyone, the only reason it crashed was due to mtgox and people panicked. There's people with tons more many than any of you playing with millions at a time. Consider the long term before you end up regretting your future.
>>
>>2119408
What if there is another mtgox?
>>
>>2119366
>tfw almost got 1 BTC
>>
>>2119421
All the extremely wealthy people that kept their coins off the exchange will buy up the people who panic. When everyone wants to get their hands on a piece of the pie and only a few people hold most of the supply they can control it's value. You need to think how easy it is if you have an obscene amount of money. This is a rare and unique opportunity for very wealthy individuals to experiment and early adopters to enjoy the ride.
>>
>>2118783

my personal target is 3-4k before seriously considering selling a sizeable portion of holdings

never sell them all, though
>>
>tfw it will never dip
>>
the flippening could happen

it's hard to imagine anything else causing it to crash because people have too much confidence in it. if it can survive mtgox it can survive anything.
>>
>>2118783
Within a couple weeks transactions will cost $20-30 and take 20 hours to confirm, so no.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.