[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who Do You Go To For Crypto Advice?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1494531934372.png (276KB, 343x445px) Image search: [Google]
1494531934372.png
276KB, 343x445px
Newfag here. I've opened a Coinbase account and want to invest wisely in crypto, but I can't tell the good advice and recommendations on /biz/ from the shills.

Is there some twitter guru or blogger or anyone sharing his crypto wisdom online that you truly respect and think is worth listening to? Who, and where? I want to sit at the feet of this ninja expert master and get the benefit of his views.
>>
crypto yoda on twitter
>>
>>2118727
bump
this is a good thread
>>
File: dogecoin-rocket_sm.gif (563KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
dogecoin-rocket_sm.gif
563KB, 250x141px
>>2118727
It seems to me that there is a rift emerging between long time investors in BTC who look upon alt coins with derision and the opposite, investor (presumably more recent ones) who favour alt coins over BTC deeming it a soon to be outdated model. Of course the matter isn't so black and white its just something to keep in mind as people may express confidence in one and not the other and so their trading advice may not put as much weight in the behaviour of the BTC market when considering alts (This maybe a more recent thing as the negative correlation between the two is not as prevalent.)

In either case there are some people worth while following twitter.

Alvin Lee seems to be alright and his blog posts on crypto trading is/was posted on the Crypto general on biz. From here you can just check out the people he likes and follows and see what you can find.

Its also worth following big names in Crypto like Vitalik (ETH), Barry Silbert (ETC, Coindesk), Nick Szabo (early dev of CC and has a lot of interesting ideas in general publish a heap of essays), You get the point.

Trading view is also useful as people publish various TA predictions on there which can be useful for a second opinion. https://www.tradingview.com/chart/XRPBTC/. Its fairly easy to follow and use. Say if you want to search the trend of a coin compared to BTC on polo search Poloniex:STEEMBTC for example and it will come up with that.

Also /biz/ is useful but as you seem to know be wary. There are some people here who just want to use you to buy up their bags on their next PnD (there was talk of a /biz/ pnd discord group basically doing this) as with all boards on 4chan not everyone has your best interests in mind. That said I have had some good advice here before and where to put my money next when I was starting out last year.

I hope this helps in some way.
>>
>>2118727
dbt1033 on twitter and bitcointalk has consistently good calls
>>
>>2118817
My mates ride that line all the time, how come I didn't see any sweet 'grams of that.
>>2118808
Really good post
>Also /biz/ is useful but as you seem to know be wary.
As of three months ago I would have agreed but now it's all shills and no insight. In another thread there was a very astute poster who noted
>If you see it being hyped on /biz/ it's about to crash/dump
>>
>>2118941
No idea. It got heaps of karma on the melbourne sub
>>
>>2118941
>If you see it being hyped on /biz/ it's about to crash/dump

That is a pretty good insight, I've had similar thoughts but never really cognized it like that.

After a while, when you are more in touch with the CC environment you can usually pick out what is a good investment and what is a PnD scam which is a shame as 4chan subs tend to pride themselves on a peculiar sense of board unity and identity so its always a shame to see a scam like that.
>>
>>2118941
>no insight
Insight is still on /biz/, just rarer; a lot of what /biz/ shills does have sound fundamentals regardless. Just by the time the board is saturated with these posts, it's too late to ride that moon mission as the coin is overinvested to shit by newfriends not necessarily knowing what they are doing
>>
>>2118941
>>2119147

E.g., I bought in the ICO of humaniq based on an excellent multiparagraph effortpost of which I unfortunately can't find the screenshot.
>>
>>2118967
Ahh if it's not in my friendship stream on facey or gram, I don't see it.>>2119025
>After a while, when you are more in touch with the CC environment you can usually pick out what is a good investment and what is a PnD scam which is a shame as 4chan subs tend to pride themselves on a peculiar sense of board unity and identity so its always a shame to see a scam like that.
That's why i suspect that these scammers are coming from elsewhere. It's like "hey we can shill on /biz/"
>>2119147
>Insight is still on /biz/, just rarer
i guess I don't have the patience to sift through it anymore. I'd rather leave the sifting for potential businesses or actual investment research
>>
>>2118808
Here's a (you) for taking the time to write that
>>
>>2118817
What is this pic
>>
>>2119178
>That's why i suspect that these scammers are coming from elsewhere. It's like "hey we can shill on /biz/"

Its possible, but 4chan is in no supply of cynics and sociopaths.
>>
>>2119269
*Short supply.
>>
>>2118727
duh i cum here. heres how to get into crypto. buy buttcoin. move buttcoin to bittrex. buy the latest bags. right now this is dgb and xlm. seriously buy the fuck out of that shit. pretend its that one girl in high school you really wanted to take to prom but chad swooped her out from under your (not even remotely close to getting her) nose. after that sit on it forever or until it hits a dollar then dump for a lambo

there, i made you rich
>>
File: 1491058352046.jpg (62KB, 800x343px) Image search: [Google]
1491058352046.jpg
62KB, 800x343px
>>2118727
Read white sheets, background info, developer info and specifications of each coin. See what previous coins did and the patterns that cause a coin to moon or get big like NEM did.

That is literally the only sure fire way of not having someone dump their shitcoins on you by pretending to be a guru and not losing your savings on some dumbass /biz/ shill's advice.
>>
>>2119269
>Its possible, but 4chan is in no short supply of cynics and sociopaths.
True. not to split hairs, I said not from /biz/ could be from other boards or off-chan
>>
>>2119207
Bread riding the train of course
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.