[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Big Bux

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

File: ac9585a9dfb1448cb087e3771249d106.jpg (432KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
ac9585a9dfb1448cb087e3771249d106.jpg
432KB, 1280x853px
Okay lads, how do we wolf of wallstreet this bitch? This crypto-shit is basically like penny stocks but I dont wanna be the one buying them, I wanna be the one running this shit like a real boss.
>>
>>2118251
So you either have to create your own coin or create a wallet or exchange. Good luck.
>>
Some of you faggots are making thousands but is there a way to take advantage of all this hype? Eventually when this stuff becomes mainstream everyone will want in on it and I want to sell it to the average dumbass
>>
>>2118251
Dude you got the right attitude son! In no time you will be the face that runs this place, don't let me down, kid.
>>
>>2118272
Im still obviously a newfag to this board but one thing ive learned is that a good coin is something that has actually value behind, for example one I read about was supposedly completely anonymous. But I also dont know the first thing about actually making a coin. Im sure theres a way to learn how online though. Would it be worth it?
>>
File: 3ab.jpg (133KB, 756x564px) Image search: [Google]
3ab.jpg
133KB, 756x564px
>>2118306
Thank you bro means alot. I want to think of a platform that can get the message out to regular financial normies that can also make a substantial profit for me and my team, maybe based of referrals or something. But I have no idea how to make that work though but I have time to think about it while I study the market.
>>
>>2118251
once im rich im going to start a business except it wont be a business i will just employ a bunch of people to sit at computers in a pimp top floor office, answering questions emailed by bots.

they think they will work for some type of tech support company but it will all be fake and i will pay them regardless. i just want to be the big boss man ya know?
>>
>>2118354
That's right, keep up like that and they will elect you as the CEO of /biz. You got a bright future I know it.
>>
well you have to masturbate and do cocaine
>>
>>2118251
fuck you
>>
>>2118363
That is the most autistic this i've ever heard.
>>
>>2118327
>making a coin
>Im sure theres a way to learn how online though
uhhhhh
>>
>>2118375
been doing this for years. still a poorfag
>>
>>2118384
Isn't there a tutorial for everything ever on the Internet?
>>
Minereum, tied to/based on ethereum stuff, guaranteed gainz. Only available on non normy exchange livecoin so get in there.
>>
File: kill yourself my man.jpg (147KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
kill yourself my man.jpg
147KB, 1500x1500px
>>2118251

you know, im usually the one defending capitalism, but its people like you -- who arent content with getting rich but want to get richer than the rich just to have relatively more -- who steer booming trends and industries into the sights of regulatory agencies that promptly shut them down, ruining it for everyone, you apex jew.
>>
>>2118412
Gonna get into something when my next paycheck comes through, probably gonna invest in a few cheap coins to start with
>>
>>2118363
Oh my God anon

You are everything that's wrong with this world, but that's also really generous to give them a useless job that doesn't benefit anything but your ego
>>
File: shit-coin.png (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
shit-coin.png
19KB, 300x300px
>>2118251
Sell me this coin
>>
>>2118251
Poloniex beat you to it sorry.
>>
>>2118471
Meme coins seem like a legitimately good investment right now desu senpai
>>
>>2118471
There popular with stupid financial normies
>>
>>2118445
>"cheap coins"

this assumes you know which coins will go up or not. If a coin halves in value tomorrow it wasn't cheap, no matter how little one unit cost!
>>
>>2118539
It seems like most people are just making blind bets on cheap coins and holding them
>>
There's a LOT of money to be made if you're a good programmer. Its already been posted in this thread though.
>make a wallet or exchange
>>
>>2118642
What exactly is a exchange?
>>
>>2118363
thats already happening and everything we do is meaningless
>>
>>2118471
do you have a doge? no.
do you agree women love doges? yes.
for each doge a woman will be added to your harem. 1mill doges pls senpai
>>
File: ganja-bob-marley-mausoleum.jpg (144KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
ganja-bob-marley-mausoleum.jpg
144KB, 500x333px
>>2118696
>tfw you think doge will take you to the moon
>>
>>2118654
lmfao ok dude you're way out of your depth here
>>
Here's what we do. We make our own altcoin called Liberal Tears and set up a website designed purely to piss off antifags when you share the articles on facebook. Sell coffee cups and T-shirts that say "this shit was paid for in liberal tears." Website name: The Whimpering. I bought the domain xD
>>
>>2118696
Not bad anon, I would have gone

>do you have doge? No
>do woman love doges? yes
>do you like woman? yes

Sold
>>
>>2118654
Go back wherever you came from and I'll give you some btc loans in about 5 years holy fuck.
>>
>>2118444
They're called leaders you bumbling retard. Humans will always aspire for more because it's in their blood. They don't prosecute prisoners for trying to escape prison in Germany because humans will always aspire (freedom, fame, wealth, power). If it wasn't him, somebody else would try to mold a growing blob of disorganized retards trying to get rich.
>>
File: Not Today Devil.jpg (60KB, 614x525px) Image search: [Google]
Not Today Devil.jpg
60KB, 614x525px
>>2118327
Yep.
You're definitely a jordan belfort type
>>
File: brainlet.png (4KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
brainlet.png
4KB, 183x275px
>>2118654
>>
>>2118502
yea cuz goldman is the only broker at wall street .

problem is cost ALOT of money to run a trading site
>>
I'm laughing so fucking hard at this thread thank you so fucking much
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.