[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is the part where weak hands drop the bags and whales accumulate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1494890741045.jpg (109KB, 720x604px) Image search: [Google]
1494890741045.jpg
109KB, 720x604px
this is the part where weak hands drop the bags and whales accumulate
>>
>>2117890
XBY will be at $1 by the end of the year.
>>
>>2117890
I snagged another 300k. People are fucking idiots and drop shit that is made to hold long term.

its not hard to just let it go and forget about it. Come back in a year or two to unreasonable gains.
>>
>>2117890
can I get a link to this promo I can't tell if this is from a bagholder who's good at photoshop
>>
>>2117941
check the bitcoin talk thread, thats the new logo
>>
File: regular.png (74KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
regular.png
74KB, 640x628px
>>2117950
No it isn't this is the new logo
>>
>>2117950
I pulled outta this one before. I pulled out before this mooned cause I was brand spanking new. If I get one confirmation I will take what I get from ETH tonight and dump it in here. When is more news supposed to drop?
>>
>>2117955
that is the coin logo, not the 'corporation' logo that will be on the front page of the new website
>>
Bought at 600 sats but im not worried, itll pay off as soon as it hits bittrex.
>>
Did some swing trading profiting off of the panic sellers selling 20% below the bid. Will probably put in another hundred dollars when they panic sell it down to 250 sats.
>>
File: 1490361515763.jpg (45KB, 626x469px) Image search: [Google]
1490361515763.jpg
45KB, 626x469px
>>2118036
When will it hit Bittrex though? I've been waiting a week now, which is like 7 years in crypto time.

I WANT MY LAMBO AND I WANT IT NOW.
>>
>>2118218
Good things come to those who wait <@:)
>>
>>2117955
Oooh, I like that a lot.
>>
>>2118036
Is there evidence it will hit bittrex? I recall a chat screenshot of some admin considering it, I think. Was that a bittrex admin?
>>
I'm holding this.
>>
Just sold my bag of this scam coin lmao. Was shilling so hard on this board thinking it had one last pump.
>>
Oh and by the way
borzalom.hu/static-list.html
Doesn't reflect the actual state of the current live nodes. I broke mine and is still shows as active.

:^)
>>
>>2119550
Hardly. The marketer kept stalling people saying that "we need to wait until after nodes release" and now that they are up the subject went quiet. Join their slack if you care.
>>
File: 1495149787011.webm (556KB, 696x696px) Image search: [Google]
1495149787011.webm
556KB, 696x696px
>>2117955
>>2119537
>>
>>2119835
he has said from the start we need to wait until static nodes are running, the programming is being done now and static nodes should be running in approx a month from now
>>
>>2119833
yeah since node registration is over there isn't much of a need for borz to keep that site updated, i'm working on implementing it myself to see the state of the nodes, i reckon quite a few people may have broken their nodes
>>
>>2119845
this is sexy af
>>
>>2119865
He could just program it to auto-check the balance of the nodes every 60 seconds or every hour.
I'm inclined to believe borz isn't a real person.

Marketing guy seems to be his mouthpiece and they never speak at the same time.

There are never any real progress updates with the coin on github

Anybody with any intelligence would immediately see how unprofessional marketing guy is being and end relationship immediately
>>
>>2119915
there was a fairly sizable commit to the github 12 hours ago, have to admit though i would expect there to be daily commits at this stage of development
>>
>>2119987
It's literally one guy programming though
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.