[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is XBY dead? Was it really just a pump and dump?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1494290926401.jpg (32KB, 656x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494290926401.jpg
32KB, 656x480px
Is XBY dead? Was it really just a pump and dump?
>>
Yes
Yes
>>
Duh
Duh
Come back in 3 more years for the next pump and dump with the next batch of newfags who will fall for it!
>>
LoL I'm so glad I sold it at 550.

Remember guys, no matter how legit the tech are, people are impatient. They expect every coin make them rich overnight. XBY is a prime example of this.

Sure the price shoot to 600 sat but when most bagholder see other coin getting pumped, they get impatient and sell whatever they hold to get aboard the next train.
>>
lol weak handed pussies selling
>>
>>2117704
Nope, the market cap is tiny right now and just a few bitcoins could cause a drastic change in the price. My advice: BUY THE DIP.
>>
>>2117748
This. They will sell at a loss if they have to
>>
>>2117805
People who jump in and out of coins are the one who lost most money on crypto. I mean crypto is on a bullish market overall so it's pretty retarded to lose money, but some do.

Having no trading strategy and just buy and hold crypto is 100 times better than jump in and out of coin to chase the next hype train.
>>
>>2117704
All coins are pump and dumps retard, they can't be used for anything except buying and selling hoping to sell for higher than you bought it for
>>
File: 14882447682695.jpg (22KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
14882447682695.jpg
22KB, 450x600px
It's already worth $1. These are all just nocoiner FUD and other coin shills. HODL and I'll see you on the moon from my new lambo kid.
>>
>>2117843
>It's already worth $1

Source: My ass
>>
>>2117843
post more of this slut
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.