[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ETH suicide watch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: RXKxkv3.jpg (16KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
RXKxkv3.jpg
16KB, 352x352px
>9 march 2017
>stupid no coiner studying cryptos for the past 2 months
>ready to make first investement
>looking at ETH
>see some potential price is only ~$16
>justifying to myself to put 3k on ETH
>sign up to gdax to purchase ETH
>they delay me because they need ID+passport or driver's license
>i have only ID
>in meanwhile ETH jumps to $23-24
>not that intrested to put the 3k in that price
>waiting for it to drop to ~$20 to buy

still waiting :( for real this is driving me crazy guys . I also was near to put 5k when it was at 40$ but chickend out . i will die as a fag no coiner.
>>
You would have sold at 30 anyways.
>>
>>2115920
I sold too early
hoping there is another dip
will there be one soon?
>>
>early March
>thinking about buying ETH
>nah $40 is too expensive I'm going to wait for it to drop
>it drops to $33
>buy
I'm lucky as fuck honestly. Then I further lucked out and bought XRP when it was under 1k sats.
>>
>>2115931
i would probably sell when it hit >100$ price that was my initial plan at least
>>
>ETH at 4$
>Read about it, realise that it has huge potential
>Buy 1300 ETH.
>Hold it
>Now I am 155'000$ richer.
>Still holding, because of long term potential

This is how its done boys
>>
File: 1437107944674.png (56KB, 364x271px) Image search: [Google]
1437107944674.png
56KB, 364x271px
>>2115920
>Jump into Crypto early april
>check out XRP, its at 3 cents
>one of my first investments after ETH
>go balls deep and tell myself I won't look at it again years later
>look a couple days later it dips to 2 cents
>fuck it, this shit aint going nowhere sell back at 3 cents
>watch it explode after
>mfw
>>
OP I bought in most of my ETH around $80 and I've still massively outearned every other investment vehicle on the planet. Just buy and hold.
>>
>>2115994
not sure but doesnt seem that great to me to jump in right now

PS am so fucking stupid that 2 years from now ETH will be 2k and i will still be saying why i didnt buy
>>
>>2115920
Stop thinking like a human, think like a robot. The stupid decisions you made in the past should have NO BEARING on what you do today. Do you believe it's going to go up from here? Then buy. Is it going to go down? Then don't. Make your decision and after that stick to it and after you made your decision stop your worrying.
>>
Feels good living in a first world country. In 2013 I had to go through some hoops and go to the bank in person to buy my BTC, but in the past year, I've done it through interac online.
>>
Took six months for Coinbase to recognize my cell wasn't a landline, so that set me back a lot.
Started trading March 19 during an upswing, just been holding for the most part. Just sold half my ETH at $173CAD, buy in averaged at $60. Had the remaining 16 on Poloniex, turned it into BTC to try some alts.

Never too late to buy if you're going to hold, you'll just be sorry later.
>>
>>2115920
>Early March
>Go full tilt after seeing biz threads
> Buy 50 ETH for 18 bucks a piece

My only regret is that I wish I bought more.
I turned 1000 into 5000 and have been trading altcoins, and bought 17 more ETH throughout the week. Some LTC as well.
>>
File: 1491752826582.jpg (64KB, 342x484px) Image search: [Google]
1491752826582.jpg
64KB, 342x484px
>>2115920
Solution:

Invest 10-25% of your savings into ETH

If it fails you, sell, and work harder for a few months at wagecuck inc. Don't reward yourself so much.

If it works, put in more, and shill hard

It's that simple B
>>
File: NoWayDude.jpg (3MB, 2845x3453px) Image search: [Google]
NoWayDude.jpg
3MB, 2845x3453px
how do you guys cash ETH out for just cash? Where do I get started? I know nothing about crypto coins but I have a lot of money so I would like a rundown.
>>
>>2116931
coinbase my nig
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.