[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok cryptofags, here comes a small redpill for you to swallow.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Ok cryptofags, here comes a small redpill for you to swallow. These are the following cryptos I've been following the last month.

>XBY
Big risk- big payoff. I their tech is correct, we're looking at fucking x1000 pumps. Worth the investment of $100 if you have it.
>DGB
If it's implemented in Steam and possibly some other gaming platforms, it will definitely be a worthy profit.
>XRP
Always bet on the fucking jews. WHY? Cause jews know money. The banks have figured out that we're trying to fuck them over with crypto and want a piece of the pie. This is a good long term investment.
>Humaniq or whatever
Vitali is pumping this coin for some fucking reason. It might blow the fuck up, might now. If it allows people from Africa and other places to transfer money, it'll deffo go up.

>This ain't a trade for day traders.
I haven't followed any other pajeeti coins.
>>
>>2115724
Bought into XBY at 468sat, is there any hope?
>>
>>2115796
there is. Just fucking grip it tight and don't let go...
>>
shit thread
>>
>>2115796
if tech works... prepare to retire in 2 years
>>
The cryptomarket is an absolutely uncut diamond and instead of shilling fucking pajeet coins for the retarded day traders, we actually sit down, do the work and all be fucking in lamboland in 2-3 years.

It really makes me fucking angry that nobody is grasping this idea...
>>
Why would Steam use DGB instead of BTC or some other trusted crypto?
>>
>>2115936
BTC will never ever be used for anything but alt trading, so thats out of the picture
>>
>>2115724
whats special about XBY tech-wise?
>>
>>2115724
why would steam introduce DGB when they can just use their own wallet system?
>>
>>2115796
>468sat
what mean
>>
>>2116012
yes but why
>>
>>2115936
Slow confirmations and other technical drawbacks. Altcoins would be much better, but isn't as widespread yet. It helps to see BTC as virtual gold, and altcoins as currencies.
>>
Where do I even buy XBY
>>
>>2116083
Because DGB can be legally gambled within their games.
>>
>>2116134
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/xtrabytes/#markets
>>
File: screenshot.png (8KB, 268x136px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.png
8KB, 268x136px
MNE. this is the new RDD, but we all have a shot at it because nobody has this coin yet. the supply is guaranteed to be released over 40 years from now so there's no dump. the only dumpers can be us, the pumpers. you have to buy it on livecoin.net right now but I have a feeling it's going to be on bittrex soon enough
>>
>XRP is a good long term investment.
no.

Banks are interested in the open ripple protocol, not the scamcoin. No bank is planning to use XRP:
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/01/japanese-banks-plan-to-adopt-blockchain-for-payments.html
>the 47-member consortium used technology from blockchain start-up Ripple for a cloud-based payments platform called RC Cloud.

RC Cloud is a private network based on the ripple protocol, this is the only way banks will use ripple, no bank will ever use the public ripple network, let alone XRP.

XRP can be ridden for short-term profit WITH CARE, but should never be held for any length, certainly not long term
>>
>>2116340
the supply rises by ~8mil per year, with 100% of the supply going to the ~4000 early adopters

the current supply is 300k

it's suicide to "invest" in that level of shitcoin
>>
>>2116147
Why couldn't that be said about any other cryptos? You mean to tell me they couldn't do the same with fucking BitBean if they wanted to?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.