[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RDD HAPPENING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: wpid-2010-07-21-hogan.jpg (180KB, 610x471px) Image search: [Google]
wpid-2010-07-21-hogan.jpg
180KB, 610x471px
I have it on good authority that a group is going to come push RDD to 30 tonight, don't miss this chance, One small dip then its going up.
>>
nah, i personally know a group of 5 guys who own 30% of it between them. big players. and they're all selling in 2 hours time. the price is gonna sink and never recover
>>
>>2106498
>>2106478
I personally know 2 guys who own 60% of it, they're selling in 1 hour. sell now before you lose everything faggots

you have been warned
>>
>>2106478
desu I almost wish they wouldnt... it makes real investors question the viability and volatility and this thing has the actual potential to get to 2k sats over a long period of time.
>>
I personally know satoshi Naismith and he said u all suck wieners
>>
>>2106517
I personally know 60 guys who own 2% of fiat, they're buying in 30 minutes. Buy now before you win everything faggots.

you have been warned
>>
>>2106517
My dad works at Nintendo. Don't buy Switch. They are coming out with the N1024 soon and I can assure you it will be above and beyond any expectations.
>>
>>2106588
I personally know 60 guys who drink 2% milk, they're buying in 30 seconds. Buy now before all the newer milk is gone from the grocery store.

you have been warmed
>>
If a few whales join RDD its gonna moon hard again.
>>
>>2106540
>he has only one satoshi
>>
>>2106498
Good. Get the fuck out faggots. Theres no room on this ship for pussies.
>>
File: redd.jpg (403KB, 2460x2454px) Image search: [Google]
redd.jpg
403KB, 2460x2454px
>>2106478
>recently removed from poloniex
>has previously gone upto 20/25 sats and crashed back down to 5 sats
>is 3 years behind on development, the developers have consistently been behind on their updates
>updated infograph is even behind on ReddID which hasn't come out when it was supposed to in 2016

>REDD ID update which is late also requires servers and a separate wallet, neither of which have been built.

Don't believe me? the buy wall has gone back upto 111 btc,furthermore look at the history of the sales, days before this pump, whales were buying up the 5 sat region.

To any newbies looking to buy into a coin, the threads on here are people trying to dump their bags onto you.
>>
Consolidation is currently happening
>>
dont listen to this faggot

homocoin is where all the actions right now!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.