/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Graduation investment.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: HALP.jpg (49KB, 359x640px) Image search: [Google]
HALP.jpg
49KB, 359x640px
Hey lads, I just graduated high school and got ~1,300$ in graduation money from family and friend which I am very thankful of.
What should I invest it in? I am thinking about buying more BTC and lending it out via poloneix but I am not to sure. Pic related my current portfolio any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, I love you, Godspeed.
>>
>>2105964
If $1,300 is a significant amount that makes you want to invest it, you should be putting it aside in a savings account for unexpected emergencies.
>>
Distribute cocaine
>>
>>2106096
I have 10,500 in a savings account from working retail for the past two years and am going full time soon. I am planning to put half of my income into crypto or other investments (I have a 401k) too. I just want to investment additional income I receive and half of my income that I make.
>>
>>2106125
I am prescribed Adderall (The smart man's coke) but I would much rather take it myself instead of risking a felony.
>>
>>2106126
>I have a 401k
401ks are for suckers
Pull that shit out and go all in with crypto
We're about to hit levels you never thought possible
>>
>>2106126
This board is filled with crypto threads. Why should you be wasting board space just because you have a narrative to your money? You're not special. Take it to the dozen other threads.
>>
>>2106159
Most of my post don't get replied to buddy. I think there are a lot of younger people like me who want to get into this and I think a thread like this can give several people knowledge.
>>2106154
What are good buys The XBY train has taken me pretty far but I am not sure if it dump down a mountain.
>>
DGB now. Get in during this dip. This is equivalent of buying ETH when it was $2

-Micro transactions making it the fastest relevant coin around
-High security against hacking. And is still in development
-Active founder who responds to twitter, coinbase, and telegram users on a daily basis
-Gaining popularity for how easy mining is. You can literally mine it while playing video games
-Has on the side innovation development like digusign
-Market place that allows you to buy gift cards with mined coins
-Rumors of partnerships in development
-btfo'ing myriad and gamecredits since 2014
-About to be introduced on major chinese and korean exchanges
-Is releasing a minecraft server in 20 days, which might make it little kids first crypto coin
-Cheap enough to appeal to normies. Most normies dont want to buy expensive coins like BTC
-biz users are starting to campaign this coin around /v/tards and e-celebs
-Targeting general masses, as opposed to ETH and Ripple which are for the elites.
-coolest name
>>
Verge and Reddcoin
>>
>>2106205
This meme is as old as the board. You're not unique. "Hi /biz/ I have 1000 to invest, where do I put it? XD"
>>
>>2106205
>What are good buys
If you want to be conservative buy ETH.
There's other coins with faster upside potential, but are more speculative, so do your research.
>>
>>2106256
Control F unique, Nada Hurrrrr. I don't think its a bad idea to ask for advice from fellow anons. I like to learn from others and to improve myself and in this case my bank account.

>>2106232
Will look into it thank you buddy! I appreciate it. Coin has a lot going for it. How much do you have atm?
>>2106246
Will put some into one or another, might boom like XBY but might just dump. Thank you!
>>2106261
Thanks my man will do. I think I will buy some more ETH I really do like to lend out BTC though so I will buy more of both and then allocate some funds into other coins.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.