[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Plan for DGB growth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_8928.jpg (155KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8928.jpg
155KB, 1280x720px
Ok guys, let's plan out how we can realistically achieve .15 cent moon status.

1. DigiByte has to release their minecraft server thing
2. Earning digibyte while playing minecraft has to be shilled hard on youtube.
3. ?????
4. Profit

For now, Hold and keep DGB alive.
>>
just let it happen naturally. you niggers want everything yesterday. it won't be .15 cents over night. if you're holding than hold the bag, buy the dip if you choose.
undervalued coin and it's value is going to show in coincidence with more constant normie exposure to crypto.

just wait faggot
>>
File: francis-ps4[1].jpg (37KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
francis-ps4[1].jpg
37KB, 600x338px
>>2098922
My fiance and I are planning to write Boogie2988 a letter since he stated he loves getting those. Planned to do it regardless since he's a favorite of ours, but I feel like it would be perfect mentioning this cool new crypto currency that aims to be the standard for microtransactions for all of gaming, and asking him to check it out.

Can you imagine him devoting a few minutes on one of his videos to talk about it?

Instant exposure to close to 1 mil normies.

Everyone needs to shill this to the top youtubers.
>>
We need to subtlety fill /v/ in on this. Just tell them about the gambling aspect. Don't tell them about the coin because they'll cry about Bitcoin being a scam.

/V/ has huge influence on the gaming community.
>>
>>2099224
ON IT

>>>/v/377276497
>>
>>2099224
/v/ is also retarded, so they won't do anything that they haven't always done
>>
Lets see it break 450 again today
>>
>>2099125
This - fucking do it, I swear. Every DGB holder will back you up. DGB only needs more attention, that's it.
>>
>>2099224

i've been thinking about tipping imaqtpie(LOL streamer) or someone with large numbers of streamers 5 bucks with a message including digibyte, so he may read the message to all +20K viewers. also, since he plays a lot of lol he could actually earn decent amount of DGB...
>>
>>2099343
Yeah.. see how they were completely turned off when crypto currency was mentioned.

Are these Minecraft servers live yet?
>>
>>2099343
>>2100448
Welp, there's our answer for how big this coin is going to get among gamers.
Please spike one more time to 400 so I can sell.
>>
>>2098922
yeah we're going to have to shill this shit hard wherever minecrafters congregate.

...anybody happen to know where that is? some side of twitter or a forum or something? or just youtube?
>>
Just donate some money with a message to a minecraft twitch streamer and thats it
>>
Someone send QTpie some digibytes
>>
>>2100517
4chan is the wrong place to shill this. if you can find the right community of minecraft players and show them that you earned a steam card from playing minecraft, they'll be all over that shit. that all depends on this feature actually working as promised which i'm still not completely convinced of.
>>
>>2099343
Well that worked
>>
>>2098922
Wouldn't it also be a good idea to get gamedevs behind it as well?
>>
>>2099125
please do it, you can hire many bulls.
>>
Elected trump president, took ShiaLebeufs flags down repeatedly, but cant get this coin mooning to 1$.

4chan i am disappoint
>>
>>2100841

/biz/ isn't /b/ or /pol/ size in userbase, but it's not impossible to get the word out.
>>
>>2099125
please wait until DGB actually has something to show for itself. this product doesn't even work yet. once you can play minecraft, earn dgb, and reliably trade for steam $$$ (if ever), then shill away. but until then you're just going to make it look bad.
>>
File: cE7AcwT.jpg (76KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
cE7AcwT.jpg
76KB, 1600x900px
>>2098922
>everyone on biz buys DGB
>some nerd faggot makes a comfy minimalist smartphone wallet that supports credit card deposits
>DGB steps up their store game
>some richfag bagholder whale gives $2k to pic related to make a video about how you can earn rewards for playing league
>a million 14 year olds all jump on board
>DGB starts sponsoring other twitch streamers
>coin goes up 1000%
>???
>profit
>>
>>2100573
Same thing dlc, gaymers hated that shit, if you remember horse armor dlc incident. But now? Dlc and season passes are what keeps gaming alive.
>>
>>2101473
Fucking this.
Gamers are the biggest consumerist whores on the planet.
>all these e-celebs with gorillion of retarded kids following them
>Hey guyz let's buy DGB
1$ incoming.
>>
I just invested 2k$ in DGB. Please do it!
>>
Somebody contact, pewdiepie or some other utuub celebrity.
>>
>>2099125
Just tell him it can pay for his healthcare.
>>
>>2102862
>>2101473
This is so true - all we need is more gaming community exposure.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.