[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw fired

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2902.jpg (19KB, 600x434px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2902.jpg
19KB, 600x434px
>tfw fired
>>
>>2098012

well those dicks aren't goin' to suck em' selfs.
>>
What happened?
>>
>>2098012
Jim Comey is posting on /biz/
>>
>>2098012
become crypto trader
>>
>>2100182
this

wagecucks are the biggest cucks on the planet.
>>
>>2098012

congrats
>>
>>2098012
Ah, that takes me back.
To pretty much my entire career working.
>>
>>2098012
>tfw endless free time for crypto trading
>tfw millionaire in two weeks
>>
>>2100175
timely kek
>>redpill moment when you realize FBI hires Pajeets through an intermediary to shill cryptocoin P&Ds which are used to fund FBI secret programs (pogroms?)
>like keeping secret where J. Edgar Hoover's dresses are kept
>>
File: 1441914523568.png (158KB, 1000x963px) Image search: [Google]
1441914523568.png
158KB, 1000x963px
>tfw fired
>tfw i have enough money saved to go three years without working

get fucked shlomo
>>
>>2098012
Got fired, renting 1 room for nothing, eat rice and other cheap grains only, realize i never needed the fucking job.
>>
tired: hired

wired: fired

congrats OP you are free
>>
>>2099891
>be me
>"I have some free time. Do you need help on a project?"
>woman I work with asks if I can cover for her on a PTO day
>gives me a shitty briefing on project
>work on it, on top of my own projects
>turns out to be a lot fucking bigger than she led on
>super tight deadline
>do what I can, work late to get it done
>she comes back, tells me what I did was shit
>changes it all around. I still help her out as needed
>go with her direction on project
>next day, she presents it to the client
>they hate it (they suggest it should have gone in a direction that I was originally heading for)
>I take the fall
>get fired

Literally cucked out of my job.
>>
>>2102829
You're obviously leaving out some details. Why would you take the fall if that woman presented her shitty proposals to the client after correcting your original ideas?
>>
Just putting this out there cause I'm the guy who made the raging threads about the performance review a few days ago.

OP isn't me. This is somebody else. That is all.

Sorry for your loss OP.
>>
>>2102829
>Being this much of a fucking faggot

Jesus Christ, you deserved it.
>>
>>2101092

So everyone shilling for POSW is really just asking for funding for more narcotics facilities in afghanistan run by government agents?
>>
>>2102829
how can people be this retarded
>>
>>2102829

Why would you get fired when it's her project and she should be in the leader of it? Any decisions she made should be hers. The fuck did you do? Did you just agree and take it? Stupid faggot.
>>
>>2102829

lol
>>
>>2102829
I hope you find your balls while staying at /biz/. Good luck.
>>
>>2102903
I guess I shouldn't have said "take the fall." More like I was blamed.

Another detail I left out is that the company is pretty much failing and they've been getting rid of people left and right. I was the 3rd person let go that *day*
>>
buy dgb and become rich !
>>
>>2103187
Then you shouldn't take it personally. Unless you're bum buddies with the higher ups, no one's job is safe.
>>
>>2102829
>woman I work with asks if I can cover for her on a PTO day
That's where you fucked up. Nice guys get fucked in the ass.
>>
>>2103269
Yeah. I'm just bummed how it turned out.

But I got 2 months severance and an interview tomorrow so whatever.
>>
>tfw fired
>new job next week

Feels good being young and able of you know what i mean
>>
>>2098012
>tfw wagecucked so long and hard you want to get fired
>tfw fantasize about taking a sabbatical but you worked too hard to risk giving it all up
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.