[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the perfect currency?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: download.png (115KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
115KB, 512x512px
>Fast transactions
>Cheap
>Easy mining
>Good security
>not owned by banks or big business like many alts want to do

Is there any reason why this coin would fail? Seriously, most normies dont even care about the supposed technological buzzwords of other coins; all they are going to notice is that DGB is fast and cheap. If this actually dips to 300 satoshi agian, im buying more
>>
Well DGB is a niche... but it's a good niche. I'm in DGB, obviously because I wouldn't make this post. Gaming is untapped right now! Most other coins are over saturated. I hope anybody reading this sees through the BS shill coins! They are flavors of the week. DGB is three years old and finally now getting the attention it deserves. Gaming is a HUGE industry. HUUUUUUUUGE.
>>
>>2097609
stfu you shill. this isn't about the gaming industry "niche". Im asking why this cant be the universal digital currency? Its basically a cheaper, faster bitcoin. What else do you need?
>>
>>2097619

Well okay then bud
>>
>>2097619
do you have the mining infograph? i have a pentium 4 and want to see how much i can mine
>>
>>2097655
You can try this http://www.coinwarz.com/calculators/digibyte-mining-calculator
>>
everything you listed could be said about LTC, yet it LTC is still a shitcoin.

No one is using altcoins as actual currency, its all prospective investments and pump and dumping.

You're an idiot if you dont sell DGB right now.
>>
>>2097597
Out of all the shilled coins this is by far the best bet. It's the fucking gaming industry famalam.
>>
>>2097667
Don't click random links on /biz/ people at every corner trying to steal your coins. Stay safe pedes
>>
>>2097675
this except for the last part. i don't think the ride is over yet. lots of illiterate pajeets to make money off of when the minecraft 'partnership' (lol) launches in june.
>>
>>2097597
I agree, also that they have a lot already for sale for DGB and have a lot of promising projects to make every day uses for DGB in really big markets is a great path to start on.
>>
>>2097675
>$20 coin cheap
>Slower than DGB
Nope
>>
>>2097688
>alot of items already for sale*
>>
>>2097689
>Slower

Who cares? If the best/fastest coin won then BTC would have fell by now.
>>
LTC is the only "payments coin".
Everything else is a meme.
>>
HELP A POORKEK OUT

I sent 0.05 ETH from coinbase to Bittrex, because I heard on here Poloniex is shit, and I agree that Bitt is a lot cleaner of an interface. I have yet to see the coins appear in my wallet (I sent a small amount to test that the system is working). How long does it typically take for a transaction between wallets to take?

I don't want to miss out on the DGY XRP RDD action, pls respond.
>>
File: 1495059499695.png (664KB, 1584x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1495059499695.png
664KB, 1584x3000px
>>
>>2097685
>buy the rumor, sell the news
>>
>>2097597
> Fast transactions
15s blocks is unsustainable blockchain bloat. DGB will have seriously bad scaling problems in a few years.
> Cheap
Okay
> Easy mining
Yes, they copied this from Myriadcoin. When they forked to Myriad's PoW, they accidentally copied its target blocktime variable, doubling the rewards and causing DGB's value to plummet. A few months later they corrected this mistake with another hardfork to correct the rewards, and coincidentally just weeks later they announced a 250k investment. Hmm. (Since then, Myriad has increased its block target to 1 minute to be on the safe side.)
Anyway, Myriad's implementation is even superior, as they forked Qubit to Yescrypt when the ASICs hit, reenabling genuine CPU mining.
> Good security
Yep!
>not owned by banks or big business like many alts want to do
That is true, although the coin's success seems heavily tied to the company DigiByte.
>>
>>2098468
what are you implying
>>
>>2098497
Why does small block sizes suggest scaling problems?
>>
MOON HAPPENING RIGHT NOW FUCKING 10 SECONDS
>>
>>2098580
you sure?
>>
>>2098580
>5 minutes later.
Someone call the cops on this guy.
>>
wall being eaten right now

after this it's moon
>>
>>2098497
Shut the fuck up you show up in every thread Myriadshill.

Nobody gives a fuck about your coin. Marketing is half the battle but you seem to have not realized that.
>>
>>2097680
>pedes
kek
>>
>>2098497
This goddamn Myriad shill has been around since day 1 and makes all these bloated statements without anything to back it up.
>>
>>2098518
Buy the coin when there are interesting developments, sell before the hype is over. I have to admit it's fairly safe.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.