[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

COIN INFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1443741267077.gif (3MB, 312x185px)
1443741267077.gif
3MB, 312x185px
A lot of threads from nocoiners asking what to invest in.

Basic info:
Any one of the top 5 coins is a safe bet, but those usually have already done most of their major growth. watch trends and do not ever buy at an all time high.

Good coins to start with:
XBY, DGB, RDD are all good right now.
XBY and RDD are looking to be gainers for years to come, and DGB is jumping up quickly and also has potential to get big over a longer time.

Biggest tip:
DIVERSIFY! put a little into each of these coins. If you invest in something else and it seems shady, pull out the amount you invested once it moons a bit, and leave your gains in it. now you have effectively lost nothing with the potential to have some of what you left behind keep mooning. eventually you can snowball this way.

Good luck /Biz/bros. we all gunna get Lambos.
>>
>do not buy at an all time high
>dgb
>rdd
HMMMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
>>2097303
Top 5 except for Ripple is a safe bet for noobies. Stay as far away from Ripple as possible, it is a scam.
>>
shut up faget. if anyone wanted to read your stupid thread, post it in crypto general.

also, anyone who follows gamer girls are cucks in denial
>>
>>2097318
dgb is down a bit, and RDD is so fucking dirt cheap that anybody can get in before it becomes worth something.

>>2097323
I dont even know who this chic is but you clearly do.. so who is the cuck?

feel free to ask questions about whatever.
>>
>>2097318
it's ATH is 40 sats
>>
>>2097421
Hi there lil guy, welcome to crypto trading

DGB was pumped yesterday my man. You definitely dont want to get in now. Remember, your goal is to buy the coins when they are low.

Also, RDD is pretty higher than normal right now too.

Just buy some BTC (coinbase is probably best for newbies) and wait a week to see how things pan out... take note of whats going down and whats going up and buy those dips!

PS. A dip is when it gets low

Good luck my dude :)
>>
>>2097303

Thanks, this is exactly what i am doing as a newbie

i have invested less than a bitcoin and i have RDD, DGB, ETH and some BTC

It's hard to not dump the ETH and BTC right now and buy it all in EDD and DGB, but i will hold it
>>
Why are people talking up RDD? Is there something new on the horizon? All the RDD threads seem to say, 'RDD will go up because it's cheap.' That's not a real reason! Is there any actual news with that coin?
>>
File: 1491539861963.jpg (17KB, 542x540px) Image search: [Google]
1491539861963.jpg
17KB, 542x540px
>>2099158
>>2099158
>>2099158
>>2099158
>>2099158
>Hi there lil guy, welcome to crypto trading
>DGB was pumped yesterday my man. You definitely dont want to get in now. Remember, your goal is to buy the coins when they are low.
>Also, RDD is pretty higher than normal right now too

Oh god nice post kek
>>
>>2097421
Oh this is the *buy high and sell low* meme
>>
>>2099254
new tech coming out soon so you do transfers.

>>2099314
7 sats... high... LOL
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.