[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This angers the ETH cucks.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: das it mane.jpg (18KB, 446x188px) Image search: [Google]
das it mane.jpg
18KB, 446x188px
This angers the ETH cucks.
>>
ETH is the new LTC. The new ginger stepson to BTC.
>>
Enjoy it while it lasts Nipples. Everyone knows ETH is going to mars this month.
>>
Pretty soon its going to be angering the BTC cucks.
>>
>>2096261

>dude what's wrong with banks controlling our coin lmao
>>
File: 1494351928845.jpg (27KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1494351928845.jpg
27KB, 400x388px
heh just a week ago ripple was parallel to ethereum

almost doubled

FUCKING VITALIK, GET YOUR FUCKING SHIT TOGETHER AND MAKE THIS SHITCOIN PUMP

I GOT OVER 15K USD IN THIS SHIT
>>
>>2096284
this
>>2096281
>says increasingly nervous ethcuck for the 100th time
>>
File: 1494934041763.png (905KB, 889x784px) Image search: [Google]
1494934041763.png
905KB, 889x784px
>>2096287
>trusting a goblin with your money
>>
Fuck nipple. Wait until nipple inc dumps a million btc worth of that dogshit on your heads. You best believe they want to be billionaires off their scam coin.

Nipple = bagholders for life
>>
>>2096346
already made 20x my initial investment by the time shit drops i'll still be rich
>>
We can print more but we won't trust us, we premined but we are going to put most of it in escrow, trust us. No thanks.

The coin for slaves
>>
>>2096346
The more money I make, the more I believe this.
Let's just hope the peak of my skepticism matches the peak of the graph
>>
Eh, we've got the holy trifecta now. BTC for trading, ETH for transfers, XRP for holding.

BTC is just so ingrained in to systems that replacing it will be a challenge (but is bejng worked on).

ETH is easily available from a fiat gates like Coinbase.

XRP is grinding upwards, making it a nice place to park the money you aren't going to move to another exchange or chase moon missions with.
>>
>>2096346
>>2096365
Did you not see this? https://ripple.com/insights/ripple-to-place-55-billion-xrp-in-escrow-to-ensure-certainty-into-total-xrp-supply/

Why would they even crash the market in the first place? It would only hurt their company. It will only go up from here.
>>
File: 1467402408054.png (67KB, 1456x1108px) Image search: [Google]
1467402408054.png
67KB, 1456x1108px
>>2096261
sure thing buddy

just placed another $500 order on gemini, reserving my first class ETH moon ticket
>>
>>2096418
They'd be better off holding a few years until this shit is as big as bitcoin as far as servicing the crypto community goes. Then it's a license to print money. They're honestly best off NOT fucking this whole thing up.
>>
File: JdLhO1s.png (56KB, 554x619px) Image search: [Google]
JdLhO1s.png
56KB, 554x619px
>NEW TRIANGLE FORMING
NEW TRIANGLE FORMING
>NEW TRIANGLE FORMING
NEW TRIANGLE FORMING
>NEW TRIANGLE FORMING
NEW TRIANGLE FORMING
>NEW TRIANGLE FORMING
NEW TRIANGLE FORMING
>>
>>2096418

They have framed this news very well. It's actually the opposite of what it sounds like. They have been holding this XRP and it has been considered out of circulation. It's not included in coinmarketcap's calculation of total market cap for example. Ripple realises that due to the recent price surge, this is an opportune time to start dumping, but they're wary of the adverse effect this will have on the price. So they have announced that they will be 'locking up' their holdings and only selling a small fraction on a monthly basis, secured by smart contact. They are actually committing to dumping their holdings at a rate of 1 billion per month, which will inflate the supply and adversely affect the price.
>>
I am holding both.....why would anyone be mad? ETH seems more solid....ripple is "meh" I'm holding ripple for a while. See what happens. I bought it at like $0.10 so I don't really care much what happens.
>>
>>2096261

Anyone holding coin is a cuck
>>
>>2096287
Such impudence! How dare you doubt our Vitalik
>>
File: apophis3.jpg (21KB, 639x359px) Image search: [Google]
apophis3.jpg
21KB, 639x359px
>>2096545
Forgot pic
>>
You cripple bagholders are worse than the bitgay holders were
Dont even compare your nipple coin to glorious ethereum
>>
>>2096563
>below us
>thinking you're better
kek, suck it up faggot you've been surpassed
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.