[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear XBY community: Your Marketing guy is a problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 12343t.png (132KB, 981x589px) Image search: [Google]
12343t.png
132KB, 981x589px
Hello XBY Slack/community. Small investor and Slack lurker. You need to reign in your "Marketing" guy. He went off on someone in the Slack when they asked him when the nodes were going to be turned on. No fud, just a simple question.This is unacceptable. This doesn't help the scam and pnd claims either.

This does not bode well for the future with this guy in charge.

Just a reminder, the coin is a community coin, he is not the head of a corporation, he does not own the coin. A coin is only as strong as it's community.
>>
>>2096203
Yep, this guy is a fucked in the head alcoholic who believes in 'divine intervention'
>>
>>2096203
He's shitting his pants everyday because he can't comprehend how wealthy he is going to be, he's in disbelief.
>>
Let's be honest, the project would be better off without him. He's not a complete detriment, the new logo is OK but soon his limitations will show. This guy is way out of his depth and clearly doesnt have the temperament to deal with people.

I know this guy in the Slack, he's no fudder, he's a real investor and been there since the beginning.
>>
And this screenshot doesnt capture everything, he actually says more. He's a dick. Dont know how he is gonna handle things when the Slack really blows up when the nodes go live. He should be removed.
>>
It's probably deliberate. If the community kicks him, then no one is left tied to the IP, no one is left to really blame for the scam coin.

I'm 99% sure the guy is from Bucharest. Him and his wife are affiliate marketers that make money off of mommy blog/communities.
>>
>>2096203
yeah, he's part of the reason why I pulled out and re-invested in dgb.

I really can't trust a guy who's a full on autist and from his comments on the dev, he seems pretty fucking disconnected with the dev, who I'm worried is setting up a pump and dump scheme

This coin screams several red flags
>>
>>2096422
Wait...what, deliberate? What u talkin bout son
>>
lol i cant believe there are people who believe this coin is legit
>>
seedit is fucking bipolar with XBY, one day he is normal and rational, the next he is extremely hostile towards everyone. He posted that right after the logo unveil even though he has been many times that borzalom is working to finish off the Genesis Block for the nodes. Context is important.
>>
>>2096483
Lol what, no. He's probably one of the most level headed people there. That was a perfectly legit question, we're all wondering when the nodes will be ready.
>>
>>2096388
>when the nodes go live

Hmm.. like that will ever happen
>>
>>2096508
Fuck xby senpai

They are autistic cultists

Who couldnt sell a sandwhich to a homless man, or argue their way out of a ticket never existed.

Scam city . Im out and in rdd and dgb.
>>
dude it's clear its you who posted this. what a bitch who runs and cries to /biz/
>>
>>2096422
y y yyyour ssss ssay say ssayyying that tt this is is i i is chris and a ll llavinia from ltcgear scam?

OMG
>>
>>2096508
but he has been told the answer many times, along with everyone else. borzalom is finishing off the Genesis Block. but continue to spread your lies and pretend this was out of blue if you want.
>>
File: PatternOfSubDollarCoinPrePump.png (664KB, 1584x3000px) Image search: [Google]
PatternOfSubDollarCoinPrePump.png
664KB, 1584x3000px
Those are the same idiots judging POSW (a better coin than this meme) because the pajeet slacks.

I sure hope you are buying POSW daily.
>>
Good thing about this scamcoin is that all those nodes registered mean that I already will take profit at any time I sell since I dipped in at 280 sats. They will keep their nodes, just make sure to follow their news and if you see obvious scam signs quickly deposit before price crashes. I hold xby but desu also don't believe much in it.
>>
>>2096606
shoo shoo muhammed
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.