[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Decred

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: ogMainSite.jpg (236KB, 1201x631px) Image search: [Google]
ogMainSite.jpg
236KB, 1201x631px
Why never a thread about Decred on /biz/ ?

I'm not shilling it, I don't care if you buy or not, just research please, you'll thank me later

of all the alt currencies I believe this is the only one that has a real chance of displacing Bitcoin

It has a CRAZY ROI for PoS mining and a system whereby OWNERS decide what features the programmers will implement next: https://voting.decred.org/

Moreover, the programmers are funded from the coin itself so development is crazy fast

Lightning Network is being voted on now, and will be implemented soon
>>
And when will it lift off
>>
>>2095811

really like the concept

>>2095968

in about two-fiddy, give or take
>>
if you want gains now, buy Stellar. Decred is long term
>>
I don't mention Decred on /biz/ because I don't want it to become a stupid pump and dump. I want it to build its value gradually just as it is supposed to do.

It's a great project and I'm invested in it. It would be great though if they started presenting themselves as an actual currency you could buy stuff with. Right now all official descriptions present it from purely technical perspective, which makes it interesting only for the hardcore blockchain enthusiasts.
>>
File: C5ubzvDXMAQGzNm.jpg (102KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
C5ubzvDXMAQGzNm.jpg
102KB, 700x700px
It's a great project and infinitely better than DASH. I've posted about it a few times.

No one listened because /biz/ only buys retarded pump and dumps after the pump phase.
>>
>20 dollars

Sorry man I'm all about short term gains
>>
>>2096898

Exhibit A: >>2096926
Price means literally nothing by itself like that. I hope you're joking.
>>
>>2096953
It absolutely does. It's market cap is higher and thus more difficult to multiply harder. I put in a grand in DGB and sold at a value of 8 grand. That isn't as feasible short term with decred
>>
>>2096445
>I don't mention Decred on /biz/ because I don't want it to become a stupid pump and dump. I want it to build its value gradually just as it is supposed to do
Fair enough :) I made already $100K only from mining it. It changed my life.
>>
>>2096926
Decred will be $2000 one day.
The fools will laugh at me, but the wise will understand.
>>
>>2096898
not sure if serious

decred is literally in the middle of a pump and dump

like do you see the graph right now? I put money in it this morning from how obvious the pump was

ill give it the the whale/pumpers, that is a clean graph
>>
>>2095811
You should check out Nexus, it will be the one to replace BTC in a couple of years.
>>
>>2096979
yeah i understand that, not the greatest for really quick gains

>>2097219
I actually hadn't looked at the chart today. What the fuck is that spike to 0.016?
>>
>>2097242
cleanest pump since burst

you better sell tonight and rebuy if you're really into it
>>
>>2097221
Let me know when they have even one satellite in orbit.
>>
>>2095811

In other words, you're shilling the silly coin you just bought. How many threads are exactly this thread, ffs /biz/ is more like a craigslist ad for coin shilling now.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.