[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Minereum - MNE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: mine.jpg (138KB, 1321x1321px) Image search: [Google]
mine.jpg
138KB, 1321x1321px
This coin's a beast. Self mining with low supply.

- Powered by Ethereum
- Less than 100k market cap
- Less than 300k supply
- Launched 3 days ago.

Forget Reddcoin. This one is it.

Best of luck, see you all on the moon.
>>
>>2092573

Minereum? That's not 5 sats. That's not your road to riches.

Buy Reddcoin - the idea's actually legit. Minereum is stupid because everyone knows ETH will go proof of stake soon.
>>
>>2092573

There was a thread up a few hours ago about an anon claiming he had insider information. The thread 404'd quickly after a few replies. Seemed convincing. After I saw that, I tired to figure out how to purchase it. I saw that it's quite a cunt to buy. And quickly realized it may not be worth my time if I'm that retarded. But maybe being retarded is saving me zort.
>>
>>2092585
Yup RDD is quickly looking like the next moon mission.
>>
Minereum Coinmarketcap page http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/minereum
>>
whale pool discord scam pump and dump stay out

>>2092589
that insider info was that it was a P&D by a bunch of fags like you, the thread got pulled by a mod BECAUSE of the P&D you faggots are trying to do

also reported, take down x2
>>
>>2092628

Now you make me want to buy this again. You see what you do you nigger. You keep the roleplay on and I like it!
>>
>>2092628

lol youve literally been saying this in EVERY thread today

XRP, DGB, even a fucking bitcoin thread
>>
The only dumbass exchange that holds this coin is down for maintenance.
>>
>>2094241

Livecoin? That's like a top five Exchange. I would never buy anything that is on Yo bit or cryptopia anyway. I'm actually glad it's not on there because it kind of looks like it has potential live coin has been very picky about what they had lately.
>>
So no ICO, no premine

I feel like there's a catch
Otherwise pretty nice shit OP
You might not be a faggot...
>>
>>2094752
>57k market cap.
I've seen shittier coins reach 3 mil market cap.
>>
>>2092573
Minereum is doomed and will stay a dedcoin. RDD will Surpass DGB by the end of the month.
>>
>>2094983
SHOO, SHOO, brown pajeet
cause yo breath, smells like sheet,
Take your poo, to the loo,
Cus da streets arnt meant for poo
>>
This is a whale pool pump and dump, remember kids first one in first one out is the only person who wins.
>>
>>2095063
>50k market cap
>whale pool
Kek, more like a tuna pool.
RDD is a fucking whale pool, pls tell how come all coins that are super hard shilled have already mooned by 300%?
>>2092573
OP, how much MNE do you have?
>>
>24 hour volume: 600 dollars
>>
>>2092585
>Reddcoin
where to buy???
>>
>>2095266
that's why it has 100x-1000x potential
>>
>>2095300
dont buy it kid
>>
>>2092573
It was distrubuted per IP address. So anyone with a proxy could just empty the pool. Other than that it has no interesting qualities. Stay away.
>>
I think this coin is too young for anyone to judge it. Even with the FUD, i'm putting this one on top 5 of my watchlist. It just looks so right but I'm no fortune teller
>>
>>2095266
It literally came out on livecoin three days ago. Are you expecting big volume now or are you just a retard? It's so fucking new
>>
Reddcoin just jumped to 6 sats though, when through 45 BTC in 16 hours. Only has 75 till 7 sats. I think i'll go to the moon instead of a fucking hole in the ground
>>
Just got some, just in case it moons, super low cap.
>>
>>2092573
Reeeeeeee every time I find a good coin some asshole makes a thread about it and the price shoots up before I can buy enough stop fucking spilling the beans
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.