[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RDD PUMP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 242
Thread images: 19

File: volume.png (61KB, 1849x517px) Image search: [Google]
volume.png
61KB, 1849x517px
Look at the support that RDD is building up for the past month

THIS is the one that bizbros will ride to the moon together

Still 5 satoshis get in RIGHT NOW
>>
this is going to be fucking wild, only 5 sats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsRBTROQnOw

Basically kills Steemit.
>>
>>2091756
Hell yeah man

loaded up on 3 millie
>>
5 mil for pocket change, not bad
>>
BUMP

Volume starting to increase again, going to be big in a couple days

Literally ground fucking floor. Remember when half of /biz/ rode DGB together? There's room for everyone on this one.

Cheap af RIGHT NOW even for poorfags
>>
I mean I want to buy bitcoin is fucked and I can't even get money onto bittrex, it's been hours
>>
Is this a pajeet pump or is this shit useful at all?
>>
>>2091911
>>2091756
Watch the video dude

This will tap into normie internet circles more than anything
>>
>>2091911
Pajeet pump.

Literally worse than BITB
>>
Where do u buy this?
Not on polo
>>
>>2091911
dont listen to this bitch - > >>2091933

its so cheap right now you can throw popcorn into it and probably make a decent chunk. Also I did actually visit the site and look into this coin. it looks really fucking solid. like im surprised it hasnt already made it to a base of at least 100 sats.
>>
>>2091962
Bittrex bizbro

>>2091964
Agreed, not pajeet, dude in the video is a british bloke. I literally found out about this coin tonight after seeing XBY, DGB, and XRP shilled here for weeks.

If I had hopped on XBY when I first felt the impulse I'd have 30k right now. Finally found the rocket before it starts
>>
>>2091985

I got 1mil for 0.05 btc, this thing already has 20k reddit followers. HODL
>>
>>2091962
bittrex
>>
>>2091996
HERE COME THE LAMBOS BOYS
>>
Guys its really the time to take risks, wtf is $100 bucks anyways. This thing is social media and reddit, that alone tells u it has value. crypto is the new internet and almost anything half sensible will make u money.
>>
File: download (3).jpg (9KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
9KB, 276x183px
>>2092014
Bengal kitten in the passenger seat
>>
>>2092050
my man.

I'll throw you a wave if your kitten sees mine.
>>
>>2092116
I'll paint my lambo RDD
>>
>>2092253
I'm gunna get mine as a cobalt gray color. I will look for you, anon.
>>
i dont want to be tipped with reddcoin
tip me with paypal
>>
Not trying to fud, but I think it's a scam coin. If it pumps that's great, but get out before it dumps. It always dumps hard.
>>
>>2092281
way more complicated desu.

I mean after reddcoin becomes somewhat established. Also reddcoin is instant and free.
>>
>>2092309
I understand hesitation. I just got in because its cheap enough to not cost me anything really...
go check out the site, the community, etc..

it actually looks pretty legit and that it can go somewhere.
>>
>>2092346
Word I can't believe the number of reddit followers, YouTube vid, etc.

There's a good hill for the snowball to get rolling on, if you get what I'm saying
>>
>>2092375
exactly. everything seems to already be in place for this thing to get established.
>>
Can we all just pump this up anyway, give it some traction that it needs, and hope it gets adopted. The market cap is so fucking small right now.
>>
>>2091738

I'll pick some up as soon as Cuckbase processes my BTC transfer.

Been 4 hours and still processing.
>>
>>2092406
>2017
>Not using gemini exchange
>???
>>
>>2092395
I'm just along for the ride. I made this thread because I was looking for cheap coins with good volume and it looks like someone already prepared to start doing that with RDD. I scooped some up to watch
>>
>>2092395
It will pump a bit just from people getting in on the ground floor. hopefully then it will get attention. thats all it needs to take off.
>>
>>2092406
BTC isnt going to go through for about 24 hours, friendo.

https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions
>>
>>2092406

I'm in the same boat. Just a few hours, guys, no big deal. Take your time.
>>
So what would happen if I bought everything up to the 20 sat wall... Would I just be fucking myself or..
>>
>>2092458
That would certainly put some fuel in the shuttle, still peanuts compared to where this may go when it hits normiebook and leddit
>>
It is moving.
>>
>>2091738
Yup. Legit 10 potential here
>>
>>2092458
you would make it look like it has a place to go and probably end up making a decent chunk of money, in my opinion, familam.

but you do what you think you should. If its too much risk for you, dont worry about it. this coin should break the wall hopefully by itself.
>>
whoa been watching even since before tonight and this shit has been waiting, looks like trains leaving the station
>>
I just came here to say, fuck sweden for not letting me tranfer more than 4k to my bank.

Commies.
>>
Where are y'all buying it from?
>>
look a bunch reddit cucks trying to shill this shit coin so hard
>>
>>2092549
Bittrex. I totally didnt hop on XBY simply bc it wasnt on bittrex so this is a good bit of justice
>>
>>2092561
... why is it people cant ever do some fucking research.

this coin is worth almost nothing. we are trying to help people get in while its super fucking low then help it get out there. It has awesome potential for growth. If you dont want to get in, then dont. I dont care, man.

Everybody should always look at the coin when buying it. visit their site, make your own decisions.
but I got 1mil of this shit for pocket change.
>>
>>2091738
Alright bud, I just bought around 1m of these, let's see where we go.
>>
File: 1492643167473.png (55KB, 217x190px) Image search: [Google]
1492643167473.png
55KB, 217x190px
>mfw I have 4mm rdd in a wallet from years ago
>>
>>2092458
>>2092661
ha, it's been noticed
>>
Yo can anyone tell me how to get some coins without having to sync the fucking wallet for 2 days?

I'm tryna fuel a rocket here
>>
>>2092674

Buy it on Yobit, PoSW or Bittrex
>>
>>2092677
thx
>>
>>2091738
>Transferred BTC from coinbase 4 hours ago
>still waiting on it
god fucking dammit
Would anybody be willing to shoot me 47 bucks worth of RDD if I transferred you the BTC as soon as it came through?
>>
jeah, fuck that. over 400 sell orders, but only 3 buy orders on Bittrex, scamcoin detected boys.
>>
>>2092761
>3 buy orders
>not realizing orders of the same value are combined into the same row
>not realizing that at the bargain price of 5 sats there are only four possible price choices below that, so of course the bid book would have only 4 rows

lol you dont have to rage man, you can still buy in. This is why everyones grabbing the early warning this time, a lot of people have missed out on pivx, xby, etc.
>>
>>2092730
If anybody wants to help me out before this pumps, here's my RDD wallet address.
RbyWAeXozpG8bpLKPJhUBmN1tWpkFBCdiM
Post your BTC address so I can send the dosh.
>>
>>2092811
sent:)
>>
Almost 17 BTC in volume, wow
>>
File: 1029-1317156771.jpg (135KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1029-1317156771.jpg
135KB, 500x500px
>>2092666
>>2092458
>>
>>2092843
It's at 18 and a half BTC now, wow this has really kept up. Excited to see where tomorrow takes it
>>
I'm a small coiner.

I started with $5 in BTC and was lucky to catch the XRP pump. I have about $40 in BTC available.

Should I dump some of my XRP ant put it into RDD? At the end of the day the most I loose is $5.
>>
>>2093469
If having $1000 in crypto is pennies, I don't even have a word for you. $40? Come on.
>>
Lol this must be the same mob shilling a low coin so they can flip their coins quick. Every few days there is a new coin they pump out three threads in about an hour all on the same shit coin. Red flag this and move on
>>
>>2093495

This. Last night it was obvious when all of a sudden this coin started being mentioned in every thread, and everyone in these threads types like a fucking salesman with a pitch.
>>
>>2091985
Literally 5 sats? If it shits the bed I'm only out $25. If it goes anywhere it's free money.

This is the textbook definition of limited downside potential and huge upside.
>>
>>2094115
if it goes up to .01$ you have 3145$
>>
>>2092843
literally all from 4chan

it's going to dump on all of you
>>
>>2091738
RDD coin got delisted this month from poloniex.
It's not going to moon, stop scamming people.
DGB will moon to 10k this year easily.
Get in.
>>
>>2094383
IDGAF what happens on DDoSiniex. They're a garbage exchange whose only marketable feature is a chat window.

Bout to tip so many camwhores with so much Reddcoin they rethink their life choices.
>>
so what are people going to use this coin with? at least for DGB you can see the potential with gaming stuff
>>
>>2094419
This can be used for whatever the fuck you want. It's a free way to transfer money on social media platforms.

Also, why argue dgb is better? Why not get in both? This thing is so cheap right now that you won't lose anything if it goes nowhere. Also reddcoin has a way better website and devs than dgb, the coin that claimed to have partnered with Minecraft but just made it's own server... Which anybody can do.

Seriously though, a lot of money to be made with dgn right now, but give it a week and a lot of you guys are going to get burned.
>>
Just bough 1 million of these

Looks legit, nice site, decent devs, looks better than 90% of the coins ranked 10-100 in terms of market cap

Anyone can afford 1m of these

If it goes to $0.1 or even $0.01 you'll be laughing

And if it doesn't, you've only lost $100 at worst

To the moon, reddcoin
>>
>>2094316
and what, we all lose $40 hahaha
>>
I'm going all in boys. PREPARE TO FEEL MY PUMP
>>
If you can help a poor guy join the ride I'd be grateful : RbX6P3waEAzGRbz4NqjotdH2aB5Pgi1jjT
>>
>>2091738
You faggots are insane if you want to go with this coin. This is like trying to pump Panda(PND) coin.
I wouldn't bet more than 50$ on this shit and even then kiss goodbye to your fifty dollaridos.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/reddcoin/#markets
>>
I hope anyone considering buying this looks at the order book and says no.
>>
>>2094795
and yet the buys keep coming in. Almost 10K BTC buy ins over the last 12 hours
>>
Well, spunked 0.1 for 2m coins. Wish me luck
>>
>>2094786
> Begging so you can buy a coin that's 5 sats.
Phew lad. Things are rough, eh?
>>
>>2094804
sorry just 10BTC
>>
>>2094804
That's because we're having a wide-range pump on multiple coins: Digibyte, Sia, XtraBytes, etc.

It's a mini bull market coming up this weekend. But there can only be one 10-20x pump&dump coin for a weekend.
>>
That volume accumulation.

crypto neets will rule the new world.
>>
>random complete shitcoin gets shilled
>has 0 potential
>the pajeet shill campaign doubles the price of said shitcoin
>creates posw bag holders
>>
>>2094828
you wanna make some money nigger keep talking about RDD
>>
>>2094842
This coins fucking sick bro even bill gates himself has over 5 trillion in it. It's even gonna partner with microsoft in the future.
>>
>>2094795
>>2094801

As someone who bought XBY & DGB, This has everything it needs to launch to mars.

and wtf this actually has a real use. You know how many faggots tip ppl on reddit? Just use .05 btc and get like 1.5 mil or something

This is how you need to think to drive a lambo.
>>
I'm not gonna rag on this pajeet coin, but just FYI this is just another reincarnation of TrumpCoin, there is money to be made, but it's probably a pump and dump. But hey I almost turned $200 into $2000 with the TrumpCoin pump and dump.
>>
1$ by the end of the year, you heard it here first
>>
https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Here is the site to get it relisted on POLO
>>
>>2094846
once you get the ball rolling and us guys cash out who cares, it should be illegal really with numbers we are powerful dont you niggers understand?
>>
>>2094857
I'm looking for $5 actually. They already have a partnership with a bunch of social media platforms. All they need to do is release the payment method.
>>
>>2091738

mfw everyone thinks the more price touches a price area the more supporty it gets, when in actuality the more retest of support == less unfilled orders in that area only reducing the probability of it working out.

mfw you're trading something worth 0.00000005, really dude? get out of the toxic mindset that just because you can load the boat with something stupidly cheap it's a good idea

mfw it's almost always better to trade the bear trap instead of the support because every idiot subscribes to traditional technical analysis support crap and puts their stop loss in a predictable place which is prayed on by institutions all day long

mfw you're planning a trade on something that has moved 0.00000004 in 3 months

mfw there are idiots who touch pump and dumps / crypto coins / binary options
>>
>>2094912

can't upload images for some reason, I meant to post a pic of hank hill being disappointed in all of you idiots
>>
>>2094912
I only put in $40 and the idea of solid. They are currently about to launch the actual platform. I don't think anybody expected it to moon before now since they have just been developing and now they have the big announcement.

In the end, it looks way better than most coins in the top ten and if it doesn't moon like I think I lose pocket chain.
>>
>>2095001

Instead of wasting your time and capital trading trading garbage back and forth between yourself and other like minded people why don't you learn a real market or how to actually trade to produce a nice living in a few years?

I shit post a lot on this board mostly because a lot of the people on here remind me of me like 7 years ago when I had no idea what I was doing trading. But the moment I stopped being a retard, learned my ass off dozens of books on everything from market structure to CAPM all that shit and just stuck with an actual methodology, practiced that strategy with forex tester for thousands of hours I became successful.

Trading isn't about pump and dumps guys, just fucking find something consistent that works and trade it like a machine, it's not about hitting home runs every day its not about bragging to your friends about oh i made x amount of muh crpytos you will make a fucking killing if you can hit 10% a month. And people will kill each other to give you their money to trade. But no one is going to approach you if you're trading garbage and have no real understanding of what you're doing.
>>
>>2092843
>>2093206
So bittrex has 74BTC on buy orders for RDD but 11277107BTC on sell orders. Lol should we be worried
>>
>>2095042
old fags get out pump and dump crypto is the future
>>
>>2095085

Have fun trying attain the skills to produce a consistent income chasing pump and dumps.
>>
>>2095053
Yes. Don't buy this. Nearly 2 billion would need to go into the coin to get it to 10 sat.
>>
>>2095090
>giving a single fuck about long term investing in the biggest pump and dump bull market ever created
>>
>>2095053
check page 69 of the asks page to know why
>>
>>2095042

>10% a day
>good

fuck off grandpa, you can easily double ur money in alt coins everyday if you know what to buy.
>>
>>2095105

nvm grandpa said 10% a month

LOLOLOLOL fucking grandpa man, kys already
>>
>>2095092
It was at 10 sat a year ago and it has been as high as 40 sat.
it was at 7 sat in late april with a market cap of 2.6 million.
>>
>>2095100
>>2095105

So naive you guys are.
But I also forgot most of you trade account sizes of $5 - 2,000 not a large account so you're mostly just crap shooting.

If you're trading 100k+ account why do you need more than 10% a month? And why do you need to subject yourselves to substantial risk. Would you not be happy hitting 10% a month on a 100k account?

Or should you be risking a huge chunk of that account to try to be a hero and outsmart the market?

fuckin idiots, stay poor guys
>>
>>2095136
Can we go out and play now grandpa?
>>
>>2095136

this is why ur not driving a lambo gramps
>>
>>2095136
try not to shit your pants on the way out, grandpa
>>
>>2095092
I don't think you understand math pal.

about 3 mill would put it at 10sat
>>
>>2095136
Okay buddy great give me a fucking 100k then so I can be like you and be happy with 10% a month. Oh, what, youre not going to? Then shut the fuck up and get out.
You didn't come here to warn anyone of anything, you just came here to tell us we're poor and you're rich like every other faghot who tries to give advice. Give some actually useful advice and tell how I can turn my $100 or $1000 into $100,000 without hoping for a coin that goes up 1000% if you actually want to help, or get out of here with your 10% a month.
>>
>>2095145
>>2095146
>>2095149

Yeah guys, 27 year old grandpa
But at least this grandpa gets to do this for a living while the children are out playing with their cryptos
>>
>>2095169
grandpa we know its not going to last forever, but this is like the invention of the internet and .com bubble.

Please let us get rich and skip working for 40 years.
>>
>>2095169
If you don't like crypto why are you even on biz?
Fuck off or stop being a dumb old bastard
>>
>>2095163

Insulting you for making stupid decisions could be construed as constructive taken the right way.

It's simple, stop following this herd mentality of trying to hit retarded gains on single trades you're going to have a bad fuckin time.

Find something that works and stick to it. Just trade it consistently.

It's not about hitting 1000% on one trade dude,

It's about making 1000 3:1 or whatever ratio you choose trades being right about 50% of the time and just grinding your way to a good overall return.

Right? You win one, yay up 3% lose one no big deal down 1%, lose another no big deal down 1%, win one up 3% yay, lose another one down 1%

ITS ALL ABOUT THAT FUCKING GRIND SERIOUSLY. I didn't start with 100k I grew my account from 1k with consistent gains and weekly deposits (like a savings account)

Assume you decide to stick to 3:1 trades you know you risk a dollar to make three dollars, you only have to be right 25% of the time to break even, about 25 - 27% of the time to overcome the transaction cost of trading.

So it's just about finding something be it through indicators, price action reading, supply and demand, the weather in california it doesnt matter, whatever can give you an edge that will ensure that if you decide to buy at this price you will have an x% chance of winning.

A great analogy I love is to think of a roulette wheel, it's a random game. How does the house make money? Because it has the 0 and 00 spots which slightly push the odds in their favor, and they just play the game knowing every spin of the wheel or trade for this matter has a positive expected value.

Stop being fuckin idiots guys trading is an amazing way to have a great life, stop squandering your potential by chasing these silly coins around.
>>
What's the best way to get into buying/selling. I want to buy some of this shit.
>>
>>2095189

Wasting your time friend. These are the lemmings that crawl out from their holes whenever the market is full bull panic. Markets don't work without bagholders.
>>
>>2095189
>back in my day all we traded sachs and dow and got by just fine! Now a day all these youngings are trading the stupid crypt-hoes chasing lambos!
>>
>>2095189

grandpa do you even understand crypto? You can day trade crypto too, but buying and holding is way easier and is making neets rich.

You can buy shit coins and day trade
>>
>>2095198

Yeah I should probably stop trying, I guess we need idiots on the other side of our trades to make our living.

Good luck to you dawg, I assume you believe in what I am saying, you know what actual success is keep it up
>>
File: nigger.jpg (14KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
nigger.jpg
14KB, 275x275px
>>2095189
ebin post gramps, made me respond
>>
>>2091906
Use litecoin you fuck

Done in minutes. On my phone using coinbase app i can buy litecoin and have it in minutes and send in minutes.
>>
If dubs bohdanoff will make the streets run rdd
>>
>>2092395

You're going to need like $50,000 to move the price 1 satoshi, idk why this shitcoin is being shilled so hard now.
>>
>>2095299
sheeeeit
>>
>>2095312
>50,000
>a lot of money
>>
First time coin buyer going into RDD, how long do bittrex orders take to go through?
>>
>>2094912
>>2095042
>>2095136
Bravo, you're 7 years older and you're even more retarded than you were before. Please kill yourself.
No, I'm extremely serious. Kill yourself. If you can't evolve then let natural selection take its course and kill yourself.

If you want high risk trading like a fucking retard then go be a retard and try to trade with high volatile peaks & low coins like Ethereum Classic and Digibyte right now and any coin struggling between 10-30% when it pumps, you should be right at home.
Oh wait, you're just projecting your insecurities and you want somebody else to follow "your advice" and pretend you taught him how to trade because you can't, you're a loser, a failure, a faggot and a complete autist who refuses to kill himself for his own good. KILL YOURSELF. This is advice, not an insult. FOR THE LOVE OF MOTHER NATURE, JUST KILL YOURSELF.

Hey look, loser. I can textwall and act like a pseudo intellectual too. Now suck my white 8.5 inch dick like you were born to. Suck my dick, faggot.
>>
Using bittrex for the first time, how long does it usually take to complete orders?
>>
>>2095339

Stay poor little NEET man

Muh pump and dumps!! Muh cryptos!! Buy ETH Buy this NOW!! Buy this NOW!! Fuckin idiots.
>>
Yesterday night volume was 10 BTC,

now its 38 btc

buy wall at 5 sat is almost gone

prepare ur fucking space suits.
>>
File: 1488334392736.gif (2MB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
1488334392736.gif
2MB, 550x400px
>>2095394
>>
>>2095419

you don't have to believe me, fudders are the fucking worst.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-RDD
>>
5sat wall eliminated, next stop, the moon
>>
6 SAT rn let's go
>>2095436
What we looking at tonight?
>>
>>2095421
Thought I'd post some spurdo to make sure my 504 gateway error was defucked.

I'm 300k of a partial order to go until I have 1.18M on lockdown, buddy.

Sweet christ are the fudders awful.

This is my first moon mission, all I currently have are safer bets such as ETH and DGB.

Any sage advice?
>>
1 gorillion rdd bought

joining soros and crew soon, lets do this boys
>>
>>2095458
>safer bets like DGB
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
>>
>>2095474
lmao had the same thought

Still holding on to the last bit of DGB I have
>>
File: IMG_2007.png (133KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2007.png
133KB, 750x1334px
Shiiiit, it's happening... one sat move...that's massive in terms of the order book.

Bought 3 mil earlier today...moon time baby
>>
If I put an order in for 1.18M and I currently only have 881K of that total order. Can I cancel the remainder or does that void the whole transaction?
>>
moon here i come
>>
>>2095505
No it only cancels the outstanding amount
>>
>>2095505
LOL FUCK THAT WE IN BOYS, 1.18M TO WATCH CLIMB

GROUND CONTROL TO MAJOR TOM
>>
File: 1489759181331.jpg (64KB, 568x791px) Image search: [Google]
1489759181331.jpg
64KB, 568x791px
What's the timeline for this? Are we looking at a slower moving ark upwards or is this is pump n dump?

OR are we looking at both with morons dumping the moment it hits 7 sats, leaving the cool guys with the bag until it takes off again?
>>
usually biz is shit, but this is actually a good sleeper! think about it, if crypto revolution becomes real and crypto markets are worth trillions, and Reddcoin carves out a nice sociale media niche, I can see one coin reaching 1 USD, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, ofcourse it requires patience, which I am sure most of you lack lol
>>
fck buttrax is a scam i sent the money to the bitcoin wallet, shows empty on balance page, but its not empty if i check it on https://bitref.com/
>>
>>2095536

3 year project
reddit the coin
22.4k followers on reddit
releasing their tipping platform soon

judge for yourself man

all those things scream money to me.
>>
I would buy some of this shit if coinbase didn't take a fucking week to process a payment from a bank. being a broke ass beginner sucks
>>
>>2095548
when this shit hits 6 sats im fucking out LOL
>>
is it still a good Odea to enter on this train?, I'll buy some RDD as well
>>
>>2095553
How long did any of you guys have to wait for the balance to update
>>
>>2095570
Are you still talkin about RDD?
>>
>>2095561
get your credit card verified and swallow the fee, buddy. I have no fucking idea why niggas here demonize the .399 transaction cost as something so monstrous when doubled profits are fucking commonplace.

Throwing 100 bucks at this is 103.99 which is drops in the crypto bucket when profits are expected to compound.
>>
>>2095580
I gotta make sure i keep my credit card at least partially full for this kind of shit. Being a loser wiith one credit card is a shit life senpai.
>>
>>2095563
yourr children and your children childrens will resent you for it haha, jk bro, seriously I think it can go to at least 10-20M with the coming updates, I saw vid of main developer and he is actually a good chap, he is not about money and hype, totally the opposite, in crypto that means gold, those projects tend to rise the most.
>>
File: 20170331_095147.jpg (451KB, 2359x1769px) Image search: [Google]
20170331_095147.jpg
451KB, 2359x1769px
>>2095590
Implying I too don't own a single credit card. Save your real dollars and drop chunks into this on the side, buddy. I have 5 grand still in the bank after dividing 1000 between multiple coins.
>>
>>2095570
we don't move funds in/out or between exchanges using bitcoin anymore. there's a transaction backlog in the blockchain. we use etherium for that now. 20 hours vs 20 minutes.

if you talking about grabbing RDD on the exchange, that's instant.

>>2095564
there's still coins to be had at the 5 sat level. it looks like from now up through 10 sats is a good buy, because once those resistance levels are broken, there's no brakes on the rocket. and we have evidence that the resistance levels are getting broken due to OP
>>
>>2095554
Exactly, this has barely dipped its toes in the water. Basically anycoin that has some real world niche will moon. Thats why i say stop trying to play the markets or switch coins. Buy save a percent in a cold wallet sell other part when it moons, and repeat. Dont invest COLLECT the coins that are worthy. We will be new elite
>>
>>2095561
The fuck i get mine instantly
>>
>>2095694
Where do you safely hold RDD in the meantime?
>>
>>2095662
Fuck ether it takes what 100 confirmations and is slow, use litecoin, almost instant
>>
RiL5DnRDKAZaLrj2vpak39m2dfWuoB6nwx
Anything is much appreciated by this poor guy
>>
12mNBJpSEbtCeSYEBHoN9cbp7ceJLR4ZHP

Somebody be a pal and kick a beginner something
>>
>>2095730

How the fuck do i transfer my ethereum on bitso to Bittrex, I know it has something to do with those kind of codes vut I dont know where to get mine.
>>
>>2095774
You can use Bleutrade, it's easy and you it has low fees. No ID verification, it's only used for trading. Tell me if you need more help. Also,the price dropped a bit and you can get some Reddcoin for 5 satoshi,not 6.
>>
>>2095774
https://bleutrade.com/exchange/RDD/BTC
>>
can someone create a new post with instructions to submit request to add RDD to polo. fuck buttrex
>>
L E T S
P U M P
>>
File: aa.png (40KB, 1348x716px) Image search: [Google]
aa.png
40KB, 1348x716px
>>2095784
>>2095791
Thank you Bros, I'm noob on this but 4 weeks ago i decided to invet in some ethere, I've already made my account
>>
>>2095857
No problem,if you want,throw me a bone:
Reddcoin address : RbX6P3waEAzGRbz4NqjotdH2aB5Pgi1jjT
Ethereum address :
0x7eBeaB9968Fdaa910FaCa299bE5BD3F76CB13BA7
>>
Yo, where do you safely store an altcoin like RDD?
>>
File: aa.png (36KB, 1366x402px) Image search: [Google]
aa.png
36KB, 1366x402px
>>2095870
Ok bro, so now I'm on bitso that is where i Bought my ethereum, I can make the transaction from ether to RDD or I have to exchange it for bitcoin first.
>>
>>2095906
>>2095870
(Envía Ether=Send Ether)
>>
>>2095906
On Bleutrade you can buy any coin listed with BTC. Sell it on bitso and send your BTC to Bleutrade or send your ETH to Bleutrade > trade it for BTC > buy Reddcoin.
>>
A lot of the coinbase reviews on the appstore say its a scam, is it?
>>
>>2095913
As I said, you can send your ETH on Bleutrade and sell it for BTC.
>>
>>2095705
RDD wallet, too bad it's takes aeons before synching, 8 hours in, and there's still 2 years and 8 weeks remaining.
>>
>>2095932
nigga what, is it just under load or ?
>>
>>2095206
HAAHAHAH
>>
>>2095932
>>2095965

Use PoSW dipshits we don't shill it every day for no reason
>>
>>2095932
sweet fuck 3 years and 16 weeks behind
>>
>>2095312
so anon, we broke resistance today and made 40% gain already.

tell me more tips plz
>>
>>2095927
>>2095915
Ok bro, so now it is asking me for a direction, i Guess i get it on bleutrade, do you know where exactly do i get it?
I saw the price dropped 15% don't you think it rise its higher level?
>>
>>2095995
ya done goofed, only profit from this redstdcoin is the profit buttrax makes from transactions

just check,

buy for 6 sat sell for 5 sat???

something wrong here or real
>>
File: aa.png (12KB, 820x226px) Image search: [Google]
aa.png
12KB, 820x226px
>>2096022
>>2095927
Pic related
>>
>>2095995
>5 BTC volume
Kek

Tell me more about your MASSIVE gains' faggot.
>>
>>2096022
It dropped right now, the good thing is that you can buy it at 5 satoshi. Your choice, but I think this coin has a future, if I would have some spare cash I would invest some in it but I'm living with 200$ a month.
You can send your ETH to your Bleutrade wallet.
>>
>>2096032
Still a good idea to invest?
>>
>>2096045
if the hype train continues it can reach 10 sat... but you will never be able to sell it for that amount since buttrax rapes your butt
>>
This is the next moon mission
Mark my words
>>
>>2096063
>>2096045
You can sell it on Bleutrade, remember. You don't need any ID or something like that, no banning for no reason either
>>
>>2095977
PoSW supports RDD?
It is just a multi-altcoin wallet, correct?
>>
Isn't this coin dead?
>>
>>2096063
>buttrax rapes your butt
what did he mean by this
>>
>>2096084
yes...and you earn stakes...
>>
>>2096097
not anymore ;)
>>
>>2096117
Well in terms of volume yes its frankenstein's monster but didn't the dev abandon this?
>>
>>2096045
It's so cheap, put 50 dollars or more. You lose, you lose little or you win big.
>>
>>2091738
has anyone ever had trouble transferring funds from btc-e to another wallet? I transferred out a bunch of ltc to yobit and my yobit wallet doesnt note any pending transactions like it usually does
>>
>>2091738
I bought RDD on yobit, why does it take so long for them to be tradable again?
>>
>>2096104
wow we can see you have "earned" 20RDD thats like less than a 0.01$
>>
After 16 sats there is no major sell wall for a while, and the 6 sat wall went down 2BTC in the time it took me to walk home...fuckkkkkk I think I'll have to get on this.
>>
>>2096187
in the space of 3 hours or so thats about 160 a day..what if the price goes to 1 cent..thats $1.60 a day for nothing,

learn to compound interest
>>
all aboard the REDD train
>>
>>2095554
oy vey

i have a whole 0.35 bitcoin should i use it all on rdd
>>
>>2096104
I've been trying to read into stakes so i promise I'm not trying to be spoonfed, but does staking pose a risk to your shares in a coin? how exactly does it generate passive income?
>>
>>2095394
Surely you mean sell wall?

How would a buy wall at a price below market's even work?
>>
>>2096327

yea i mean sell wall my bad

its 50 btc volume now

400% increase in volume in less than 24 hours, price went up 2 sat (50%)

do the math /biz/nessmen
>>
>>2096177
please help
>>
I cant believe this shit is at 62 BTC volume on coinmarketcap now

I was hype it got to 12 last night.

We really goin up this time bizbros
>>
OK that sell wall is going down fast.

>tfw holding 9000 of them for months now
>>
>>2096378
just needs to hit 7 sat....
>>
>>2095339
New pasta. Thanks man.
>>
>>2096405
all this small transactions just stalling, need the big boiz up in this....
>>
what is the barrier for 7 sat?
>>
how long does it take for a transfer of coins to enter your PoSW wallet?>>2096104
>>
>>2096482
9BTC
within 30 minutes
see the analysis in the other thread for RDD
>>2095697
>>
WTF SHOULD I DUMP ALL OF MY DIGIBYTES FOR THIS COIN?? HELP ME /BIZ/!!!
>>
Can you lose coins when staking on PoSW? Just got my transfer confirmed and I would rather HODL than risk losing my digidollars.
>>
Will the whales cut at 100%/12 sats or are we going to hit the fucking oort cloud
>>
>>2096623
You don't lose anything other than the potential asking price should a coin lose value over time. In such a scenario, you could consider staking an inflation mitigating mechanic. A stable price will obviously net you small gains that compound over time. Price rising is the ideal scenario.
>>
>>2096665
I have 1.18M that I is "vested and currently earning stakes." Is it in a safe location and generating a passive income (albeit retardly small)
>>
>>2096684
It's in your staking wallet, earning returns then. You're good, relax. The only concern you should take into account is if any coin you are staking happens to experience a dump, you're in no position to do anything about it unless PosW itself has the coin supported by the exchange.
>>
>>2096711
this coin smells like a pump and dump, so it would be safer to just leave it all on the exchance in my opinion
>>
>>2096711
>>2096832
What size does my holdings of a particular coin have to be in order to experience a relatively impressive daily return such as 20$ a day?

I'm an old man when it comes to investments and the safety of passive income gives me a financially responsible boner.

Also, what are you two doing with RDD atm? Putting it in PoSW? Keeping it on the exchange?
>>
>>2094912
>didn't get pumped in the last alt-pump
>still being developed
>dirt cheap
seems like a decent gamble, really
>>
>>2096620
you're stilling holding dgb?
>>
POST THIS IN /R/cryptocurrency YOU MEMELESS FAGGOTS
>>
>>2097413
biz bros already in gogoogo
>>
>>2097413
not to cross thread shill, but if you're gonna give this to leddit, i had some realtime momentum analysis in the other thread they can look back on.
>>2095697

also there's a lot of fundamental value in the coin it seems as well, people talking about its timeline and stuff.

anyways, most of /biz/ is in, and there's still plenty of profit left for them as well. i don't think we'll pass 50btc by morning so they should be fine to get onboard
>>
*50sats
>>
Sorry, can someone trow me a couple RDD?
I bought 2 BTC that I'll dump in RDD in a couple days when the transfer is completed.
I'll give back what I've been lent.
RtzogNEpqwKfSj2s2mqhESto1suuMuh5Qq
>>
File: reddcoinmoonmission.png (60KB, 1822x437px) Image search: [Google]
reddcoinmoonmission.png
60KB, 1822x437px
REDD will moon. 20 sats in one to two weeks.
>>
>>2097492
seriously, go look at the momentum analysis. 20 sats overnight possibly.

the resistance levels are getting crushed easier and easier, they're weaker at these levels
>>
>>2097478
plebbitors can noose themselves
>>
>>2095339
He worked harder instead of smarter, thats why he's pissed.
>>
File: chrome_2017-05-18_01-05-27.png (92KB, 2166x798px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-05-18_01-05-27.png
92KB, 2166x798px
>>2091738
>that orderbook
Are you that desperate OP?
>>
>>2099046

Are you a normie?
>>
>>2099077
>>2099046
yeah he's probably a normie. hasnt been around to learn about rdd and the plan to break the wall.
>>
>>2099046
we are at the starting block literally

people will hold until the news, probably sell at the news

im probably gonna sell some so i can reinvest here and there
>>
File: 1481903595334.jpg (56KB, 537x608px) Image search: [Google]
1481903595334.jpg
56KB, 537x608px
>>2094383
Oh the site where everyone is missing coins these days and you can't get your money out.

thats horrible.
>>
>>2095136
>Would you not be happy hitting 10% a month on a 100k account?
Of course I would be, but we have to ride this roller coasting to that initial 100k first.
>>
I bought 500k for 2 litecoins 2 days ago. My lambo will be white.
Thread posts: 242
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.