[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When do we sell Kripple? How high can it get?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 02f.jpg (34KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
02f.jpg
34KB, 655x527px
When do we sell Kripple?
How high can it get?
>>
I'm not selling until $15 each.
>>
sell when your heart tells you
>>
>>2091453
You could just as well wait until POSW hits $5 :^)
>>
>>2091460
So 8 months?
>>
I had a stop loss at .22 but its .30 now feelsgood
>>
You don't. Ripple is locking up 88% of their currency. They are also making it more decentralized then bitcoin. The price of ripple once the market cap over takes bitcoin will soar through the roof.

All of the news outlets will be covering ripple being the #1 cryptocurrency out there and the flippening happens. Not sure if you realise that.

Ripple will over take bitcoin, because its technology is much more advanced. Being able to transfer ripple world wide and have banks exchange for any type of FIAT is literally a big deal.

Ripple will take its place as #1 and easily hit $100-200 a coin. And then i will retire. I am holding onto ripple until i go to the grave. And i suggest you to..

The flippening on ripple is imminent. We're talking $100.00 by end of summer easy peasy.
>>
>>2091476
>The flippening on ripple is imminent. We're talking $100.00 by end of summer easy peasy.
>Ripple at $100.00
You're delusional mate.
>>
>>2091476
I appreciate this fiction post but i doubt it will ever break $1 regardless holding 1k just in case>>2091476
>>
>>2091492
> you're
fucking kek

I bet you're holding POSW
>>
If ripple overtakes Bitcoin, that'll put it st $1,800 a piece.
>>
File: _81738062_risitas.jpg (34KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
_81738062_risitas.jpg
34KB, 1024x576px
>>2091513
>He thinks it's "your"
>>
Cripple is just another bank controlled currency. Good luck.
>>
>>2091559
Ripple labs forging relationships with banks and wooing them into using RCL/XRP does not equate to banks controlling XRP.

I understand the immediate repulsion at the mention of the word bank, but what you are saying is not actually happening.

They are cozy with banks though, yes. They know they have to do this in order to succeed like no other crypto has yet succeeded in the space. Take a look at the legal and finance heads on their team - they know what they're doing. The most recent recruit was the previous head of SWIFT.

Some news highlights for you:

Ripple to Place 55 Billion XRP in Escrow to Ensure Certainty Into Total XRP Supply:
https://ripple.com/insights/ripple-to-place-55-billion-xrp-in-escrow-to-ensure-certainty-into-total-xrp-supply/

Ripple will become more decentralized than bitcoin:
https://ripple.com/insights/how-we-are-further-decentralizing-the-ripple-consensus-ledger-rcl-to-bolster-robustness-for-enterprise-use/
>>
>>2091603
>Ripple will become more decentralized than bitcoin:

Ripple labs is misrepresenting the possibility of a 51% attack in that article. Why are they that desperate and have to attack their two main rivals with FAKE NEWS so early in the game?

https://learncryptography.com/cryptocurrency/51-attack
>>
>>2091476
The devs are being paid 80 million xrp. that would make them billionaires. It's impossible.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.