[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to mathematically beat the stock market? If possible, wanna join?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: dfsdfgdsfgdsfgsdg.jpg (127KB, 1400x1667px) Image search: [Google]
dfsdfgdsfgdsfgsdg.jpg
127KB, 1400x1667px
How to mathematically beat the stock market?
If possible, wanna join?
>>
>>2090936
>there are people dedicating their lives to working on complex algorithms & statistical analyses to beat the market
>literal math PhDs working 24/7 on this
>this fucking guy thinks some pleb on /biz/ knows how to mathematically beat the market
>implying they would tell you even if they knew

why do I even bother
>>
>>2090977
He's probably just some jungle nigger
>>
yeah sure lets do it

just take the top 17 public companies starting with the letter K

ok divide that by 3

and theres your answer
>>
>>2090977
>literal Nobel Prize winners almost caused the global economy to collapse in the 90s

Weak-handed fool, you win, you lose, only thing that matters is when you're gonna give up.
>>
over a long enough time frame no one beats the market
>>
I got what you want anon, I'll tell you how to use math/statistics to find the winning stocks. Send me 0.01 bitcoin and I will send you my email so we can get into contact. 17rqHig46CKa5gdpiwbVERuie8gRt6ct89
>>
> Ride stock market on the way up
> Pull out
> Wait for it to crash
> Buy Back in
> Mathematically higher return over the same period of time
> ?????
> Profit

Did I win?
>>
lol no fuck off cheater

you just wanna steal my dank ideas

well you'll have to suck my dick you cia nigger
>>
>>2090936
Play the stock market, but with other people's money.
>>
>>2090936
You cannot predict the future very far with math. You need to learn statistics and science. When you have a good system you need to borrow money.
>>
>>2090936
Leverage
>>
>>2090936
the real, reliable way is to follow principles of value investing and pick stocks with high margins of safety

but that requires actual finance and accounting knowledge and a lot of time. In the meantime, BUY REDDIT COINS
>>
>>2090936

Find the addresses of 1024 wealthy people across the US.

Pick a big name stock at random; send 512 of them a letter saying that you predict it will be over $price, and 512 one saying it will be under that price.

For the 512 for whom you were correct, split the list into two lists of 256; pick another stock. Repeat the process.

128 people will have now seen two correct predictions. Do it again, and you have 64 people who have seen three

Next step, you have 32 people who have seen 4 correct predictions.

When you are down to 16 people who have seen 5 correct predictions in a row; ask them to send you money to invest for them; then dissappear.
>>
File: 1472051272194.jpg (90KB, 563x675px) Image search: [Google]
1472051272194.jpg
90KB, 563x675px
>>2093608
>>
Why beat the market? Learn price action + Andrews Pitchfork and you will be set.
>>
>>2091168

holy shit why has no one thought of this before?
>>
>>2090936
You can't.

Just start a business buddy. When you've made a few million, then you can throw your money into SP500 and laugh at poorfags wasting their time fighting institutions and algorithms.
>>
>>2093608
kek.

THIS is the one that's going to make me millions
>>
>>2091168

You can optimise your winnings by adding in some index shorts, gold and silver when pulling out.
>>
>>2095261
>adding in some index shorts
that sounds good until the market doesn't have a big correction and you're losing money.
>>
>>2093608
You absolute madman
>>
>>2093608
also this should be rather obvious but for the dummies out there, remember to use different aliases for each prediction group. you don't want groups finding each other online.
>>
>>2090936

What does beating the market even mean ?
>>
>>2090936
You cant beat something that is manipulated at will of few.

t. few
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.