[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today leave the nocoiner life.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: crypto-currency.jpg (180KB, 1280x600px) Image search: [Google]
crypto-currency.jpg
180KB, 1280x600px
So, I am leaving the nocoiner life and finally buying for the first time today.

I am verified on Kraken/Bittrex/Coinbase and am ready to invest 1.5k into coins.

I'm willing to play short and long depending on the coin.

So /biz/ how would you split up 1.5k USD into coins?

I want to play it on the somewhat "safer" side and don't want to put more than 50% of my investment into meme moon coins.

Pls.
>>
I just want to know this whole tax/cashout thing
>>
60/40
Bitbeans/pepecash
>>
no one cares faggot fuck off
>>
>>2088438
XBY, DGB and Ripple are going hot. BAT will be released in 2 weeks which I suggest looking into.
>>
So everyone here will meme you into losing all your money, I'm gonna give you some real advice here now.

20 percent Monero
20 Percent ETC
20 percent Litecoin
5 percent Maidsafe
10 percent Mid tier Coins like Digibyte
5 percent Meme tier gambling level like xby
>>
I went with 30% BTC, 30% ETH, 20% XRP, 10% LTC, and a handful of 2% alts. XRP running up put it about on par with what I have in ETH and BTC, and in not going to worry about rebalancing until my next deposit is available. LTC has been a disappointment, but whatever.
>>
i'm a non-coiner too. which meme-coins are the most promising in the long run? i'm planning to put like 100$ on those.
>>
>>2088472
literally ALL of them have already mooned and are at their ATH you fucking scamming fuck
you could as well recommend him buying bitbean when you're at it
>>
>>2088438
60% ETC
20% BTC
20% Monero
>>
>>2088438
Did you verify your 1500 or do you mean that your accounts are set up? If you didn't verify the 1500 you'll have to wait a week on Coinbase for your BTC and ETH to arrive before you can start to trade them.
>>
I put $100 into ripple and $2000 into eth two weeks ago. let's just say I wish I had went all in on ripple instead.
>>
>>2088438
send bitcoins to the beggars on /biz/ ;)
>>
>>2088704
I am verified with the sites but not with the money transfer. Just put it in this morning so about a week to decide how to invest.
>>
>>2088726
Buy 60% BTC and 40% ETH now so you can trade with them when you decide. Most of the shitcoins use BTC to trade with so don't hesitate to get it.
>>
>>2088786
I put my $1500 into a BTC order via coinbase. BTC arrives Monday the 22nd.
>>
>>2088810
Nice, now just read everything you can about crypto and pay attention to the market over the next week. I don't want to tell you what to invest in because that could all change in a week desu. Maybe this could help you:

http://coinmarketcap.com

Also, Blockfolio is a great app to help you manage your coins. You can download it now and plug in your current data to get started, since you are officially not a nocoiner anymore. Congrats!
>>
>>2088874
<3
>>
>>2088888
holy fuck my digits.
>>
>>2088523
literally all will get you Lambo the question is when,
XRP gonna moon tho
>>
File: _81738062_risitas.jpg (34KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
_81738062_risitas.jpg
34KB, 1024x576px
>>2088496
>solid advice
>LTC
>ETC
>Mexican dinero
top fucking kek anon
>>
>>2088438
theres some solid advice here for sure, but to address your point of "playing it safe" stick to bitcoin, at least 50% in bitcoin
>>
File: 1295847660093.jpg (9KB, 191x263px) Image search: [Google]
1295847660093.jpg
9KB, 191x263px
>>2088810
>getting cucked by shitbase's 1.50% fee
>lost 23 bucks
>waiting a whole fucking week, who knows what the market will do in that time

coinbase cucks never learn
>>
>>2088639
No you stupid cunt, BAT is still a viable option.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.