[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/biz/ promised me $150 this week.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: download.jpg (32KB, 704x728px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
32KB, 704x728px
/biz/ promised me $150 this week.
>>
first it was $120, then after days of nothing and an event that didn't move the price, it somehow became $150.

going to back to $50 before $150.
>>
/biz/ is retarded
the conferences don't start til may 18th in India and the big one not til May 22nd in New York
If ETH is gonna move itll be on the back of something announced at one of these
the $100 sell wall seems to be a problem but once it's overcome it should sail up quite smoothly
>>
I dumped this coin to get some dgb instead.
>>
File: immunity beag.png (1MB, 814x606px) Image search: [Google]
immunity beag.png
1MB, 814x606px
>>2086112
you will sorely regret that in about a month
>>
>>2086085
IT'S FUCKING ACCUMULATING. WHALES ARE BUYING IT ALL UP RIGHT NOW AND DRIVING THE PRICES DOWN SPECIFICALLY FOR THIS PURPOSE.

HELLO NEWFAGS.
>>
>>2086112
>>2086889

I did the same thing though, but with LTC. It was crashing anyway and I was still green. Plus with the amount of shilling for DGB... I'm sitting on good ETH. Can't complain. It's about diversifying.
>>
HODL your ETH. Go long, very long. This is not a joke. Just hold for a few years and you will get your moonbase. Buy more if you can
>>
>>2086085
300 by eoy
Afterwards - no breaks in the train. Might be a grand by 2020.
>>
Just sell and move on it can't get much higher than this
>>
>>2086085
If you aren't hedging your bets on ETH being less volatile than BTC, you're a fool.

Probably the safest investment you can make in crypto right now, hedging on ETH allows people to bet on all other alts and make the mythic-level gains.

Don't be a fucking retard.
>>
I just went all in on ETH
>>
I'm 75% ETH. I'd like to diversify but don't want to sell.
>>
>>2087156
I know this feel.

t. 90% ETH 10% BTC
>>
File: mech-history.jpg (89KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
mech-history.jpg
89KB, 620x349px
>>2087197
Just wait till MOON-bai blockchain expo on the 18th... Pajeets will storm Ethereum like the Bolsheviks did the Winter Palace
>>
>>2087222
Only problem i see with that is- pajeets aint got no money
>>
File: 1459810002048.png (844KB, 676x858px) Image search: [Google]
1459810002048.png
844KB, 676x858px
>>2086085
the only time I feel 100% confident dropping money on a coin is when it stays flat after mooning, which ETH has done twice now

impatient pajeets stay poor
>>
>>2086085
While you are fuckin' around and waiting, why don't you learn Solidity and how to make smart contracts? http://solidity.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
>>
>>2086112
You should have went for DGD not DGB.
>>
>>2087222
>>2088539

sorry for the fud but as discussed in the other thread, the price for a ticket to that conference is about $540 when the average monthly income in India is $250.

as one poster said: the only people who will be going to that are banks, not people who will run home to buy a cryptocurrency.
>>
>>2086085
friday
>>
File: Smug_Pepeface.png (36KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Smug_Pepeface.png
36KB, 200x200px
EEA included in today's announcement:

In June, we will form further working groups that include pharmaceuticals, mobile, and energy.

source: http://entethalliance.org/enterprise-ethereum-alliance-going-strong/
>>
>>2089218
I have tried, but i cant even set the node/wallet up right. Does it take days to sync when first starting?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.