[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PosW Trustworthiness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: POSwallet-circle-logo.png (7KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
POSwallet-circle-logo.png
7KB, 256x256px
So I like the wallet / service, and am interested in buying the coin if it dips a bit lower.
Just one question: Why should i trust these guys with all my pos coin wallets private keys?
>>
>>2085071
are you stupid? it's a ponzi scam waiting to happen
>>
As in, why would anyone trust the devs not to pull the plug and cash out once they reach a certain total value?
>>
>>2085112
Because the admin's name is Colin Blakely and lives in Youngsville, North Carolina. He works for Cree Lighting and earned a PhD in chemistry from Michigan State.

If they take the money we can track him down.
>>
>>2085112
I found out how to make a 100% sustainable produceable profitable health potion

I could sell a product I already can produce and everyone would want

Or I could just sell water with food coloring and make a couple bucks a few times. Also I'll now have to watch my over my shoulder as a bunch of autists managed to doxx me and my whole team.

Which one sounds like the more reasonable route to go?

Also inb4
>it's a ponzi because they don't take all the fees from transactions for themselves like Polo or bittrex. Only reputable exchanges give you no incentive to use them
>>
File: 4f9.jpg (28KB, 600x494px) Image search: [Google]
4f9.jpg
28KB, 600x494px
Why the fuck do people trust the banks not to pull the plug and cash out once they reach a certain total value????
>>
>>2085142
this is only the person who is responsible for the trademark, not necessarily who you can blame if your coins go missing. he will no doubt claim no responsibility. have fun!
>>
>>2085152
His kneecaps would say otherwise.
>>
>>2085163
Doesnt bring any of your money back though
>>
>>2085171
Well they have literally no reason to cash out. They're making free money every month as is, why kill the goose that lays you eggs?
>>
>>2085171
Nigger this is some low grade FUD step it up please, I either need this bitch to moon so I can put half my next pay check into ETH or dip more so I can eat cup a noodles and put all of it in posw while it's still undervalued af
>>
*grabs popcorn*
put more money in this exchange guys, why would they cash out? they literally have no reason (besides all the money)
>>
>>2085190
yeah be a good go- I mean good fella and invest more into it
>>
>>2085190
See
>>2085143

I swear the PIVX cult is the worst. I'll never touch that stupid shit coin after the temper tantrum hissy fit I saw these past few weeks. Get rely ya got delisted proxy fag
>>
>>2085214
one of the saddest things about cultists is that they assume everyone else is in a cult too
>>
>>2085385
So do you consider posw a cult as well?
>>
>>2085573
"too"? POSW is what this thread is about. I know you're in a cult but use your brain a little
>>
>>2085603
Dude if you bothered to read the thread you would know I havent bought, just doing research.
>>
File: Monochrome (34).jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Monochrome (34).jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
I had the same worry before I first invested into PoSW, let me tell you why I think it's safe. Firstly they are a perfectly legitimate registered LLC Company, you can check that for yourself and see that it was registered in North Carolina.

Secondly, coming up with a first to market idea like this and spending all this time implementing is just way to complex for it to be worth pulling an exit scam and spend the rest of their lives running from law enforcement. Who in there right mind would kill a goose that's laying bigger and bigger golden eggs each month?

Furthermore they have already passed Bittrex's verification process which requires them to reveal their IDs and have a video call over skype.

Lastly if you spend some time in the slack channel you'll see that the Devs are brutally honest, sometimes even too much so. I remember when people kept complaining about the PIVX delisting, they literally straight up said if you don't like the reasoning nobody is stopping you from selling your PoSW coins. If they were scammers they'd have tried to convince them to stay.

That's about all I can think of that helped me make my decision when I was pondering the same question, I hope this helps you out at least somewhat.

>>2085603
You PIVX cultists are pathetic, it clearly states in OP's post that he is researching PoSW and is thinking of buying, meaning he clearly hasn't bought any yet.
>>
>>2085770
1. their dev has never been in their slack
2. they haven't passed bittrex's verification
>>
File: Monochrome (29).jpg (85KB, 666x665px) Image search: [Google]
Monochrome (29).jpg
85KB, 666x665px
>>2085774
Now you're just straight up lying. Enjoy your PIVX bags that are in eternal free fall. Don't worry, ironically enough PoSW might save you when they add it back in a couple of months.
>>
>>2085789
Do you have proof of your claim that bittrex approved POSW or are you just trying to get noobs to buy your bags?
>>
>>2085770
You do make some fair points.
Ive got disposable income im willing to risk regardless, and the concepts intriguing. Also everyones shilling icn and thats centralised too.
Might go in if it dips a bit more tonight, cheers
>>
>>2085826
It's passed the verification process, it doesn't mean that Bittrex are guaranteed to add it. It simply means that it's a legitimate project.

>>2085842

I'm glad to have been of some help, good luck with your investments. In regards to it dipping anything under 5k is a steal, it's had a solid floor there for a while now. Also there are a lot of people that bought high during the last rally so expect lots of opportunities to catch a dip when weak hands get out on the way back up.
>>
File: 1275630021768.jpg (39KB, 427x474px) Image search: [Google]
1275630021768.jpg
39KB, 427x474px
>taking the bait
All of you should go back to your mom's basement.
>>
>>2085789
PIVX has already been listed on PoSW, idiot.
>>
>>2085898
Do you have proof of your claim that bittrex approved POSW or are you just trying to get noobs to buy your bags?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.