[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sexcam Studio...?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: WebShekels.png (793KB, 604x937px) Image search: [Google]
WebShekels.png
793KB, 604x937px
So I'm thinking of starting a webcam studio.
The girlfriend works a a dominatrix and does okay..some months around $15km and some months just 6 or 7, depending on how much she wants to work.
It's not hard for an average camgirl to turn 10k in a month, if she's consistent in work habits.
I'm thinking of rehabbing a house and dividing it up into 8 or 10 cam rooms and collecting 50 % in exchange for handling marketing, processing payments, and so forth.
My girlfriend and I are both pretty good at recruiting talent, so staffing shouldn't be a problem.
Thoughts or suggestions, please?
>>
what happens if somebody doesnt show up to work, does that hurt you? or do they just show up when they feel like it?
>>
I'm thinking of an operation that runs 3 shifts, 24/7 and shifts would certainly be scheduled. If someone flakes on a shift, then an alternate could be called and a shift manager would occupy the room till they got there.
The girlfriend thinks that offering transpo to and from work would be a big help in maintaining attendance, addressing the problem of some girls not having cars and also giving a little ego reinforcement.
>>
Sounds dodgy.

I think a lot of girls cam because it's a very lazy solution. I mean they can cam from home and make a few bucks.

I would have the GF cam for a bit and see how that goes. Then maybe offer your property to another girl or two to come by and cam as well.

If the money is there, grow it.
>>
Makes sense. I was kind of thinking along these lines, but I get a bit over-excited when I study the numbers. The girlfriend does cam once a week, but it's for private clients. Their constant demand for more shows was what initially piqued my interest. We're gonna step it up to 3 shows a week and add another girl as a performer, but that won't really give me a clear picture of what the larger cam scene is like.
I guess either the girlfriend should hook up with one of the larger companies and see how that plays out.
>>
>>2084685
cuck
>>
>>2084886

> I get excited by numbers

With any business you always test things on a small scale before going balls deep.

I thought about starting a moving company so I did a little website and put up some ads. It turned out there was little need for movers and the other movers had prices I could not compete with.

So thank God I tested the waters before buying a big moving truck.
>>
>>2084685
50% is too high. you can't justify that with numbers
>>
Well, I suppose it depends on one's definition of cuck. I think when one works in the sex industry, those terms and concepts lose a lot of their weight.
I think I would feel like a cuck if my girlfriend got involved in a romantic affair, or even had casual sex on the sly.
Perhaps by your standards, I'm a cuck. I see myself as a 52 year old guy with a cute 27 year old girlfriend who works an interesting job.
>>
>>2084685
In general the advice that others have given is the golden rule; test on a small scale first. Although.. the demand is definitely there for cam shows (as you mentioned), it's really just a problem of an almost equally large supply. But if you think you can attract the talent to provide quality and that you can gain the traffic, I say go for it.
>>
>>2085067
I guess it is high.
I've been toying with the idea of a sliding scale with percentage decreasing as income brought in increases.
Some of the really large cam studios charge 50%, though.
>>
>>2085090
>>2085064
Thanks,this is good advice that I need to absorb. I did know it, but it's helpful to have it emphasized. I think I'll spend the next couple of months studying how to maximize traffic and the intricacies of dealing with the major traffic providers before I get bust browsing Zillow for houses.
>>
>>2085089
Except you're a 22 year old guy with no GF and you're going to die alone.
>>
>>2085045
This
Your a pathetic bastard OP, never whoreout your main
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.