[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>accidentally slept with boss >she tells me she has a husband

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: C_ifrdhXUAEG42c.jpg (38KB, 954x800px) Image search: [Google]
C_ifrdhXUAEG42c.jpg
38KB, 954x800px
>accidentally slept with boss
>she tells me she has a husband after the fact
>I really need the job so I have to cuck another man for seemingly the rest of my life
>>
>>2084100
What's the problem?

>Special treatment
>Fucking your boss

What is the downside again?
>>
>>2084108
Downside is if she's someone's boss she's going to be pushy and spiteful. The second her new boy toy gets boring she'll fuck with him just to make her life more interesting.

OP, document everything! Keep your shit straight so you have evidence if she tries to fuck with you.
>>
>>2084108
he has no friends to brag to so he's pretending he's having a dilemma on an anonymous image board that has nothing to do with the topic
>>
>>2084100
uhh cucking is a top tier sexual act as long as you're not the cuck.

you also have significant leverage on your boss, you can ruin her life and career.
>>
>>2084100
>accidentally
did she fall on your dick when you had a boner and she didn't have panties while wearing a skirt?
>>
>>2084143
just like my animes
>>
congratulations on handing your balls away. I hope this is just a job and not your career. how the fuck do you accidentally sleep with some one? Did you trip and dick her in her office. congratulations again, you are officially her Bitch.
>>
>>2084100

Who gives a fuck.

If the guy's wife is a manager at a company then the prob wears the pants anyway and the guy is a willing cuck.

99% sure the marriage is completely fucked.

Just keep fucking her.
>>
>>2084100
>working for a woman
>>
File: sex-no-accident-mtv.jpg (255KB, 1244x941px) Image search: [Google]
sex-no-accident-mtv.jpg
255KB, 1244x941px
>>2084143
relevant image
>>
I've been the unknowing other man before. I outed her when I found out she was married. Worst feeling I've ever had was when I realized what I did. It felt really disgusting.

I'd find another job.
>>
>>2084100
If your boss is someone who will cheat on her husband with one of her workers, how much can you trust her to act fairly and straight forward with you or anyone? Look elsewhere for employment Anon.
>>
>>2086213
this OP

Cheating is wrong whether you think its a cuck move or being alpha. You wouldnt want to be on the other end of the stick
>>
File: IMG_1577.jpg (4KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1577.jpg
4KB, 165x115px
>>2084100
>i will never be the bull
>>
>>2084128
You forgot to call him a virgin and tell him to go to r9k fag.
>>
>>2084100
I once had the chance but was too much of an autist to realize it
>>
Record the act then blackmail her
>>
>>2084100
OP, I was in your shoes once.

I fucked my boss on the regular for 2 years. I know she was fucking her husband during the time and another guy I suspect.

Another position came available in another department and she helped me get the job. She wrote a glowing endorsement.

After I transferred to the other department she told me that we "had run our course", and I was "sweet".

So it doesnt have to end badly OP. Just dont eat her pussy if you suspect she is fucking someone other than you. Unless you are into that, which I am not.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.