[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to kill myself. I accidentally sent my joke resume to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: goodresume.jpg (136KB, 812x862px) Image search: [Google]
goodresume.jpg
136KB, 812x862px
I want to kill myself. I accidentally sent my joke resume to Lowe's and wasn't able to change it the next day once I realised what I had done.

After checking for a few days for any sort of email and waiting for any sort of call, I got this response on their "brassring" job board thing:

>No Longer Being Considered

I can't even get a job at fucking Lowe's. A place where old men and retards work and give out shitty advice and don't know fuck about anything that you would need them to.
>>
so get a job at home depot, and before you tell me a sob story about how you cant then go to your local temp agency for the dozens of low paying jobs they have that you could eventually turn into higher paying jobs through experience.
>>
>>2084097

Home Depot didn't want me either. The temp agency I went to sold my information and told me that they would call me after I inquired about one of their job postings.
>>
>>2084103
do you see? You're full of fucking excuses. I could name a dozen other places to go to and you would just come up with a reason to avoid them. Wouldn't be surprised if you fucked up the lowes application on purpose. Sad fuck.
>>
Never give up OP
>>
>>2084131

>"use these resources"

>what you suggested has already been tried and did not work for me

>"FUCKING EXCUSES LAZY SHIT FUCK"

Really gave my noggin an intellectual floggin.
>>
Oilfields in either west Texas or North Dakota.

Make 6 figures entry level and housing may even be provided for free. Whats your excuse for not at least trying it out?
>>
>>2084168
If this nigger can't handle finding a job outside of just Lowe's what makes you think he can handle the banter of some oil workers?

They will eat him alive.
>>
Monster bro. You'll get calls from headhunters within days of opening an account. It's how I got my job.
>>
Landscaping nigger.
Keeps you fit, pay is decent, and you can get a job in literally any shitty town doing it. Summer's coming up.
>>
>>2084089

Don't kill yourself over a joke resume, but boy was that funny.

Just keep trying, and change tactics when you notice a need.
>>
>>2084089

I applied at Home Depot and Lowe's and even Walmart and they didn't want me, but Amazon did. All they really wanted was a warm body that could do the work and pass a drug test. If all else fails, try Amazon. They'll hire anybody as long as you have a clean record.
Think about it this way OP, so what if the other places didn't hire you? It's their loss. Keep applying and once you get hired think of how lucky the employer had the sense to hire you and show them you are worth something. Confidence is key.
>>
>>2084089

Dude who gives a fuck this is hilarious.

Lowes and HD get thousands of apps per day.

The HR rep had to deny the job, but I bet you made their day.
>>
i would seriosuly hire you just based on that troll resume , is any part of it legit ?

to be or not to be

>reverse psychology suicide prevention
>>
>>2084089

I would hire you just for that
>>
>>2084131

I agree. My son started part-time with Walmart in the loss prevention department. Less than a year later he is full-time with benefits and promoted to entry-level management. Things are what you make of them.
>>
File: 1431743037207.png (113KB, 364x336px) Image search: [Google]
1431743037207.png
113KB, 364x336px
>>2084089
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.