[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ethereum Market Cap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Eth.jpg (100KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
Eth.jpg
100KB, 1024x512px
So /biz/ let's say that an investor wanted to put 25 million into Ethereum right now. What kind of effect would that have on the price of Ethereum? Is there a certain value per dollar ratio between the market cap and the value of Eth and other cryptos? Perhaps the calculation could help us speculate growth and realistic price projections. Anything to help give us the edge and get one step closer to our lambos, amirite?
>>
>>2083014
If you go on a particular market, say Poloniex, and then scroll down to the market depth chart for Eth, it will tell you what the ask price for a depth of $25 million is at the moment. This will give you an approx answer bc it will take time to buy all of the coins and in the interim , people will changing their bids, etc...
>>
With a market cap over 8 billion it would be a drop in the bucket. What would help the price grow in the short term is if retarded faggots stopped panic selling whenever bitcoin goes up or down 5 dollars.
>>
>>2083014
Only goes to about $10 million USD - price is $180
>>
ETH would go up about 27 cents
>>
>>2083014
with that much capital, it would be common sense to spread risk on various assets, though 25M could nothing for you.

if, and a big fat if, you want to play with this shit, i wouldn't even consider cryptocurrencies with market cap below 100M.

Sure, you could gamble with sub penny shitcoins, and it is true bigger risk - bigger reward, but you basically will give money to any pajeet that "developed" their own currency and premined the shit out of it. just look at upwork and all the nigerians asking for devs to work an entire crypto coin project for them. hell, with that capital you could do it yourself, and use that money as seed to bait more retards.
>>
I'd just start buying as soon as possible. It will take some time but you'll get it. I'd also do it on multiple exchanges.

Also, I'd hurry and do it now before things start mooning on their own this week. You'd make buckets if you start before the EEA hype buildup starts...which it seems already started this morning.
>>
>>2083042
>>2083075
>>2083060
So let's say the investor bought 25 million worth of Eth over a time span of 12 hours. How would this change the result of the rise of the price vs the cost to buy it all?
>>
I live in London so I'd probably spend under £3 million developing my own Crypto, another 250K on marketting and make an easy 100mill min
>>
>>2083255
Why invest so heavily into something that's near an all time high, sure it could go higher.

I think you'd have more luck investing into alt currencies over 10yrs desu

But goodluck
>>
>>2083269
Because "alts" are almost all trash. ETH is poised to become the next internet.
>>
>>2083259
>3 million for some pajeet to code
>>
>>2083259
multiple pajeets, with multiple skills makes for a better crypto
>>
File: 600_459151067.jpg (65KB, 424x600px) Image search: [Google]
600_459151067.jpg
65KB, 424x600px
>>2083310
>multiple pajeets, with multiple skills makes for a better crypto
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.