[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have 2000 BTC from trading zcash and florincoin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: jew-frog.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
jew-frog.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
What should I do with the money? Invest in Gold? I want something safe to hold the value and keep my investment safe. ;-)
>>
>>2082875
Gib me some
>>
>>2082875
post wallet
>>
>>2082875
But on a real note you should buy some shitty houses in America and do them up
>>
>larping
>no wallet

kys juden
>>
File: StickneyTwoCentsDrill-1021x580.jpg (129KB, 1021x580px) Image search: [Google]
StickneyTwoCentsDrill-1021x580.jpg
129KB, 1021x580px
>>2082875

2000×1800=3.6 million

If it were me..... I would put $600k in gold/silver.

$2MM in passive income stuff. Like muni bonds and stocks that pay dividends. I'd use the annual proceeds to live off of and reinvest 10% annually.

The last million I'd use for a house (with a solar roof??) and more high risk investments like crypto and biotech.

You should probably get lots of opinions though, some from professionals. Your situation may call for different decisions than mine.

Also have you paid tax yet? If not then you don't really have 2000 bitcoins.....
>>
File: dollars-euros-swiss-franc-725919.jpg (679KB, 1300x957px) Image search: [Google]
dollars-euros-swiss-franc-725919.jpg
679KB, 1300x957px
Also keep some paper currency in case of bank runs or a deflationary crisis.
>>
Keep them in Bitcoin. As it gets harder to mine it will become even higher valued and rare. There's millions of dead bitcoins out there that can't ever be found and sold, there's no reason not to buy it.
>>
Just sell it and buy stocks instead. Index.

Just surf the wave of the jews trying to make money for you.
>>
>>2082875
I'm poor and live in Cuckzuela.

Give me 2000 BTC.

163gzM12WPseGFucyn1X9w2sTVYfnoLBUG
>>
File: Moon.png (66KB, 1053x843px) Image search: [Google]
Moon.png
66KB, 1053x843px
Put it all in XBY. You'll thank me later, and when you do leave a tip here.

1FCUdh6YL6rxULqPC9CjHrXaCTkvzWw7G8
>>
File: 0b4.jpg (35KB, 453x576px) Image search: [Google]
0b4.jpg
35KB, 453x576px
>>2082875
>>
>only 2000 BTC

what a pathetic poorfag l m a o
>>
Here's what I'd do personally. Put 2 million into 30 year treasury bonds, move to an area where you can live well off of the $60k annual income, continue to play with the rest in crypto.
>>
>>2082875
Consider gold, silver, collectible coins, a huge safe, ammo, and some stocks that give interest. Have a good day and good luck. 15pEUQHdd9Ls37AbsfXwV1Dac7FP8u7oCT
>>
>>2083222
underrated post
>>
>>2082875
Open a no-load index fund through Vanguard. I suggest a fund that tracks the performance of the S&P 500 or simply the total market. You should also put some in an index fund that tracks emerging economies (also through Vanguard)

Don't put all your money in at once, simply put in a set amount (like $1,000) at regular intervals (like per month)

A donation of BTC is always appreciated friendo

1Bfm5nXpcbXjMepSj2nScynKzYPRJXdpR1
>>
>>2082875

Share some with me and allow me to reinvest it.

1KsWp2GPiRVwXnWyV7F3H6Gkujtf5krouJ
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.