[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coinbase still cool?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: coinbase.png (37KB, 2600x909px)
coinbase.png
37KB, 2600x909px
Is thing still ok to use? People were freaking last week. Just got verified, haven't used it yet.
>>
fee is stupid tbqh, and their coins are overpriced compared to other exchanges aswell

its actually cheaper to buy bitcoins on coinbase, send it to bittrex / kraken and exchange for ethereum

but the instant debit card purchase is just too good, i hate waiting for bank transfer that takes half a week to complete
>>
>>2082065
ye coinbase is chill
>>
>>2082065
It's fine but don't put too much faith in it.

Bought some eth on the 30th and didn't even get it till almost two weeks later, does not do well with volume at all if people are being en masse.
>>
>>2082132
wait so are debit purchases on coinbase instant??
and why are bitcoins less on coinbase but litecoin and eth are averpriced
>>
>>2082132

cex.io allows isntant debit card purchase for a lower fee 3.50% + 25 cents

so if you're spending $75 or more you save by going with cex.io
>>
Been using coinbase for long time. Rarely have problems. Instant debit card purchases, sometimes slow and you get it after 10 minutes.

Bank transfer sell or buy takes 3 days, never had it late, sometimes early even
>>
>>2082065
Anyone having trouble selling on coinbase? the sell page wont load for me, no matter what
>>
Those of you who use bitcoin with a debit card, during the verification process did the charge verifications take a while to show up in your account? I was setting up my account last night and the charges in my transactions online.
>>
>>2082814
*the charges in my transactions online still haven't shown up.
>>
File: iwatabanana.jpg (13KB, 424x324px)
iwatabanana.jpg
13KB, 424x324px
>>2082574
I have been looking for an alternate way of doing credit charges for coins since my rewards offset fees.

Is CEX.io an exchange itself? How is it for US? How long is verification and what is the credit limit?

I don't have time to look right now so thanks if you can answer those quick.
>>
>>2082796
Go on the website on desktop and setup a bank account (not debit or credit card) as a method. I had the same issue until I did that.
>>
Why isn't my debit card working for this thing? Keeps saying its unable to verify.
>>
>>2082826
thanks but WTF I need to upload a fucking i.d. on coinbase to transfer to other wallets? fuck that site
>>
>>2082877
i saw that ID shiz, I've been able to transfer to my Jaxx wallet and to bittrex without it tho. Check again
>>
>>2082814
>>2082819

I think it generally takes 2-3 business days.

I waited 2 days and then called my bank to ask if any small charges showed up to get my verification numbers. Sometimes they will know before it gets posted to your online account - worth trying.
>>
deposit USD into coinbase, transfer to GDAX buy eth
>>
>>2082550
Yes, they are instant. The price of the BTC, LTC, and ETH are set by GDAX.
>>
>>2082877
That's so the IRS knows. What doesn't require an ID?
>>
It's the safest, least shadiest exchange.

Shame they only have three coins, for now.
>DGB pls
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.