[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOWHOWHOW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1.png (95KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
95KB, 800x600px
hi, so i was wondering HOW do you guys find the crypto moons? and i'm not talking like 300% a day more like the coins what go up about 20% a day and for 2-3 days in a row.
do you just check the coinmarketcap gainer/losers or your exchange's gainers/losers list? if so, then what the fuck is the time on both of these?
cuz im +3 GMT and i need to know in order for my TA strategy to make sweet gainzzz

PEACE!
>>
Anything that isn't shilled on /biz/
>>
>>2081824
to find moons
>read /biz/
>read the website of each coin on conmarketcap
>>
>>2081835
and on those website they'll say "we moon soon"
>>
Take positions on coins and fucking wait. This is all that is necessary. Avoid scam coins. You wouldn't take a position on one of those coins right? Good way to lose your shirt! You can also speculate on rumors of news. But again, this requires you to take positions!
>>
>>2081824
I just look for the magic triangles for my short game and look up decent projects and hodl for my long game.

Not difficult imo.
>>
Literally just listen to /biz/

I bought $3000 worth of ETH when it was shilled here in February 2016 (when it was at $3) and still have it, though I cashed out thr original $3000. I also bought $6000 of POSW when it was at $.03, and still have that. Just be early and make sure you're not putting your money in a literal scam or shitcoin
>>
>>2081846

i fucking hate waiting. in the past few days coins like FLO, BURST have gone up significantly.
however its already too lake when i notice them, i would be a day-two late and missed out on +50% gainz.
im speculating more on the breakout TA
>>
>>2081858
How can you tell if it's a scam/shitcoin? I'm new to this shit too
>>
>>2081867
Why are you crying over missed gains? That shit is just noise. You missed it because you didn't do your due diligence _now_ on a future gain on a coin. It's possible to see "mooning" on a shitcoin as well, which is dangerous to feel regret over because shitcoins are more likely to be sold out and make a ton of people upset and they then become bagholders.
>>
>>2081889

i totally understand, i've missed out on +1BTC already, cuz i sold my XRP for some shitcoins that i thought would move at the time XRP didnt
>>
>>2081870
It can be hard to tell, so try and look at the function of the coin. Does it have a purpose? It might take wading through technological mumbo jumbo to find out, but do your research on the coin's website and the bitcointalk forums. Avoid anything with a political or meme name (Trumpcoin, milocoin, bitbean, etc) and don't buy anything with a name that sounds too autistic if you're unsure about it (xtrabytes, digibytes, etc)

Also, just because it's being shilled doesn't make it a shitcoin. Try to listen to shills that present actual information about it and make your own judgement.
>>
>>2081919
>xtrabytes
It's already at 400 sats from 50 when it was first shilled here. You fucking retard. It was actually a good one
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.