[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On Retail Brokers and "Trading Educators"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: candlestick2.png (2KB, 447x325px) Image search: [Google]
candlestick2.png
2KB, 447x325px
Thought this might be of interest to anyone doing retail trading.

It's about how the finance industry works and how it's setup for the retail trader to fail. Disregarding the advertising for their institute, it is very informative.

It's already been removed from youtube once due to a legal threat from a “trading educator” in the United States citing defamation and recently reuploaded.
>>
Of course I forgot to include the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7G0OfJUON8
>>
Damn this is some ridiculously good information, thanks for posting it.
>>
>>2081130
do you not find it a bit ironic that he's a training educator himself
>>
>>2081440
I think it's a good business tactic. He destroys other trading educators while also being a trading educator himself but doing things differently to attract customers.
>>
>>2081127
That applies only for very inexperiencer retailr traders who trade with ridiculous leverages.

If you know how to leverage and and what to trade there is nothing broker can do. They might take the opposite position to hedge yours, fine. Even clicking stops it completely out of question if you dont over leverage and know what you are doing.

So, Anton is partly right there. Brokers trade against clueless retailers. Also good thing he exposed the retarded forex livestyle marketing schemes that is all over internet and youtube
>>
>>2081489
Yes. Unfortunately (or fortunately if you're a broker), as Anton pointed out, 90% of retailers get into this hoping to get rich quick without ever even opening a book on trading and blowing up their account in months. I see them as no better than your average sports better.
>>
>>2081127
>Anton Kreil
I legit love listening to this guy speak
>>
first and last bump because I believe this could help someone not getting fucked over
>>
>>2081130
/biz/ is literally a crypto educator

>lmao
>>
>>2081478

yeah he's just a more eloquent bullshitter

at the lower end of the scale you've got numpties like this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3158352/A-bad-night-no-claims-bonuses-TWO-supercars-worth-total-350-000-crash-night-town.html

there have been a few of these appearing in \UK tabloids - typically black kids with gold plated cars who've supposedly made their riches from 'trading' when in reality they spank people twice by selling training courses and acting as affiliates for the dodgiest of binary 'brokers' who will essentially give them half the deposit of any mugs they get to sign up - absolutely no one will get a refund from these firms.

Anton is a bit more subtle but still has the little cringeworthy bits in his video to try and boost his status - a needless clip of him being driven to the venue, one of his minions announcing him and proclaiming it an honour etc..

the problem is that what he has to offer isn't necessarily going to be worth much either aside from warning you that the less sophisticated firms out there are scams... he's part of the same industry at the end of the day - all training firms ought to be avoided. The only good training you're likely to get is from someone actually invested in you i.e. the head of your desk if you get a job as a trader as his bonus is in part dependent on you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.