[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to do with my life? 21 yrs old, last summer I earned some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: lXSWGjR.png (65KB, 1092x1037px) Image search: [Google]
lXSWGjR.png
65KB, 1092x1037px
What to do with my life? 21 yrs old, last summer I earned some good cash online, spent it on getting a driver's license, a car and traveling. Now I can't earn like this anymore and I'm back to 0. Should i just turn to wagecuckery?
>>
>>2080926
Yes. Wagecucking isnt bad
>>
>>2080933
>goyim detected
>>
Wage cuck but don't make that the end of your goal. Try to find other ways to make cash along with that. Invest in a certification that may make your more marketable. Invest in stocks. Invest in crypto.
>>
>>2080944
My ultimate goal is to be a millionaire and I deeply regret spending all that money. I could have invested it somewhere.
>>
>>2080954
*multi-millionaire
>>
>>2080926
Quackerson's Needy NEET guide: https://pastebin.com/4YeJAUbT

Sort yourself out, anon.
>>
buy posw and come with us to the moon
>>
>>2080926
Wagecuck but get your time-management right. Don't spend all your free time on 4-chan, polishing your cock and getting high. Use some of your free time for business.
>>
>>2080969
I already use all of my free time for business, looking for ways to get started, to earn starting capital etc. the only board i got to is /biz/ but 90% threads are about crypto currency which I'm not currently interested in since my budget is $0
>>
I wish I had a car and drivers license...
Though I guess you can't do much with it if you can't pay for gas or insurance.
>>
>>2080992
> I already use all of my free time for business, looking for ways to get started
> I use all of my time, 24/7, on my imaginary business
Neet logic ladies and gentlemen!

Get a fucking job, retard. That's how 99.9% of everyone gets sees capital and eventually a loan.
>>
>>2081450
Yeah, but my gf pays for gas and everything about car
>>2081877
>get a fuckin job, retard
do you think it's that easy when you have no friends and family is not willing to help you
>>
>>2082091
Yeah. It really is
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.