[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buy buy buy VTC - Vertcoin. way better than LTC or ETH.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: vertcoin.png (625KB, 961x654px) Image search: [Google]
vertcoin.png
625KB, 961x654px
Vertcoin is asic resistant, which makes it more accesible to lower level mining hardware and gives people who want to mine more access to options, instead of just overpriced asic hardware.
The devs have proven over time that they are true to this pledge unlike litecoin. Lite coin was started as an alternative to bitcoin because of asic development and to create an asic resistant coin, and then when the scrypt asics started getting developed they rolled over and let the asics take over their network instead of forking their algorithm. At the time vertcoin was using scrypt-n and hardforked vertcoin to lyra2re when the scrypt asics came out. Which proved to me at least that they are definitely up to the task of keeping the pledge of asic resistance.
Vertcoin has also been the coin to add major updates early each time, most importantly before bitcoin and litecoin. We were first to have stealth addresses, one of the first coins to use segwit, the devs are currently testing the lightning network and have done a transaction on the main net. This kind of adjustment is important to a coins continued adoption as it shows that the devs are not stagnant.
>>
Anything that is advertised by combining Marvel & the product is an instant red flag, and for that reason I'm out.

Also, nothing will stop Ethereum or Bitcoin
>>
>>2077458
LOL.

VTC is by far superior compared to LTC, ETH XRP and all other coins out there. Currently the lightning network is in test. See you at $100 per coin bitchezzzzz :-)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L3ppPwKIQU

Also, webshop owners who are early adopters use VTC as payment instead of BTC already.

So, buy buy buy before this baby will moon towards BTC price.
>>
bump, this coin is under the radar and should be seriously considered, as it has not been overly pumped.
>>
>>2077675
it has not been pumped at all, but on bitcointalk it is getting hot now so it sure will rocket soon.
>>
Also on reddit
>>
Now you will see me one more time if you buy VTC. You will see me two more times if you don't buy VTC.
>>
File: bluepill-le-bluepill-collision.jpg (118KB, 604x340px) Image search: [Google]
bluepill-le-bluepill-collision.jpg
118KB, 604x340px
>buy Vertcoin

One step ahead of you, my man -- and the rest on this board. I'm not going to say more until my faggot kraken transfers actually complete so I can buy more.
>>
>>2077831
I sent all of them to my cold wallet. External drive encrypted with veracrypt. Holding it for years and will buy more every month when my salary arrives. This is going to be huge. They don't call this the bitcoin 2.0 for joke.
>>
dumb baby shill stupid!!!!!!!!
>>
>buy buy buy
>it hasn't been pumped yet
>>
>>2077938
kinda figured this post would kill the thread lel
>>
>>2077938
>>2079071

i read this but didn't know if you were saying it hasnt been pumped yet, or if youre saying "IMPLYING it hasnt been pumped yet"
>>
>>2077449
>Vertcoin is asic resistant

Matters not at all.
>>
>>2079479
You have no idea of tech and what actually matters. Vtc will be much more valuable than ltc or eth. In fact, best would be if the developers would open a paypal like site where people can pay with creditcard and get vtc for it. Like i said,vtc is the ONLY currency out there that does matter. In fact more than bitcoin since all new tech is being copied from vtc. But ok. Lightning netw is being tested what will draw in banks and companies to use. So i wouldn't be surprised to see vtc compete with the price of btc. Vtc is better than btc in all aspect. Just wait till it runs away.then you can start crying why you didnt buy for cents.
>>
>>2079996
>best would be if the developers would open a paypal like site where people can pay with creditcard and get vtc for it
You bought high and you're afraid of a crash. that's why you made this thread. you have no idea what the fuck you're doing. You seem like a panic seller. Not discrediting VTC, but this thread is just trash. you need to leave this board and never come back.
>>
>>2080029
No way I am going to sell VTC. All my coins are for long term investments anyway. If it goes lower it is actually good cause I buy more. That's called investing and not speculating. Saying I have no idea what I talk about is rubbish. Maybe you should leave the board instead.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.