[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

credit card chargeback

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Credit-Cards.jpg (789KB, 2400x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Credit-Cards.jpg
789KB, 2400x1440px
hello /biz/!
anyone dealt with billing errors or fraud with online cc purchase? specifically from eu (us laws are different)?

you always make it so simple how you can charge back an unauthorized charge on a cc.

today i got charge in my cc that was pretty sure a mistake i thought it could take time to figure out i will just simply make my bank cancel the charge and if they complain because they are stupid or something i let them know i will not pay for the delivery TWICE.

so the bank tells me they can't do that. wtf? if i tell them i didn't authorize a payment they can't cancel it? how in the fuck? they told me the formal dispute process takes up to 90 days!! and in that time my money will be unavailable to me. and i should settle this with the vendor.

like seriously how can this crap fly?
>>
>>2077181
You have a shitty bank OP.
I have never had a problem getting money back for double charges and or unauthorized charges
>>
>>2077190
in eu? how long did it take? you just called them and they cancelled the charge or what?
>>
>>2077190
on the bank site, for vendors:
>Chargeback: One of the tools for complaint management. The card issuer (customer bank)
>Initiates and withdraws the financial claim submitted by the acquirer.
>It happens when the cardholder (buyer) disputes the transaction and is valid Based on card company rules it can be stated that the claim can be reimbursed Acceptor (merchant).
>The "chargeback" procedure is that the bank is already implemented Withdraw the bill from the account holder's order at the same time as that merchant Your account is debited.

seems to me the issue here is the "card company rules" which they referred.
>>
bamp google doesn't give me shit about this that is not in american context.
>>
come on anons? any stories?
>>
americans banks dont want to lose customers , eu banks dont give a shit
>>
>>2077181
Is it debit or credit?
Visa or mastercard?
Chargeback is a feature not a right.
You better have asked to speak to a manager though and read the rules for cashback for your particular bank or credit card company.
>>
>>2078783
mastercard cc at cib
>>
>>2078783
anons talk about easy chargeback like an evidence about cc that is why i wondered what is going on.
>>
>>2078803
they have to close your card, print a new one, ship it, dispute the charges with the opposite bank etc. what made you think you would get your money back instantly?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.