[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

scamshit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1493986792826.jpg (148KB, 735x625px) Image search: [Google]
1493986792826.jpg
148KB, 735x625px
FUCK YOU PAJEETS!!!! I literally lost $5k investing in beans!! Fucking poo in the loo shitcoin
>>
File: 1471570894971.jpg (14KB, 236x324px)
1471570894971.jpg
14KB, 236x324px
>>2076404
Holy shit. Can we sticky this!
It takes a special kind of retard to invest in the shit coin of shit coins.

I have no sympathy for you anon. How could you fall for such a poorly executed scam?
>>
>>2076413
>invest in bitbean
>double my money

Whatever you say mate
>>
>>2076404
YOU LITERALL Y LOOK AT THAT FUCKING COINS LOGO AND THOUGHT: THIS SHIT IS THE FUTURE I SHOULD INVEST IN IT?????

LIKE HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU BE DAT FUCKIGN DUMB?
>>
>>2076422
>Scammer detected.
Pics or didn't happen you fucking scammer.
>>
>>2076404
There was another thread about an anon investing their savings like 2 weeks ago. I hope they're ok...
>>
>>2076438
THAT WAS ME!!!

I WANT KILL MYSELF FOR FALLING SO EASILY TO /biz/ MEMES!!!!!!!!
>>
>>2076475
BitBean was literally a shitcoin that Pajeets were shilling here trying to pump the value of so they could pull the rug out from underneath everyone else and they could laugh as they eject the remnants of their mothers curry onto their gold plated shitting street.

Stop falling for that stupid shit. Now they are that much more determined.
>>
>>2076732
>Stop falling for that stupid shit. Now they are that much more determined.
Fuck... we're just gonna get spammed with Pajeetcoins now aren't we?
>>
>>2076404
You'd have to be legitimately retarded to invest in any of the cryptocurrency coins shilled on here.

I hope this is just really shit bait.
>>
>>2076738
well as long as you wont do your own researches you will get fucked...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.