[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need best ideas for investing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Poland 100000 Zloty.jpg (428KB, 1600x750px) Image search: [Google]
Poland 100000 Zloty.jpg
428KB, 1600x750px
What to do with 24.000 Euro? (26.000 USD), something other than cryptocurrencies.
>>
>>2075569
Suprisingly, U.S. investors are looking at European stock ETFs as what they should be investing in right now.
>>
>>2075569
cryptocurrencies
>>
>>2075569
>Asking a cryptocurrency investing board what they should invest in
>"Other than crypto..."

>Well played
>>
>>2075609
well technically it isn't
>>
>>2075616
Funny guy, look at catalog. Might as well ask some homeless guy on the street what to do with 24k euro
>>
>>2075621
welp i guess that i am in a wrong place, time to invest in myspace.com
>>
>>2075621
>implying crypto speculation dont bring wealth
>>
>>2075569
>something other than cryptocurrencies
You disgust me. I mean here we have a real way of making 1000x gains by playing Broken on easymode and turbomode

AND YOU DARE REFUSE IT? You think crypto will last? This is a digital decade opportunity. Once 2020 hits crypto will either be dead or saturated to hell.
>>
>>2075642
Broker*
>>
>>2075638
>Can't understand what he's reading
>t. CryptoGamblerSWAGYoLo2020
>>
File: anonragemode.png (4KB, 136x46px) Image search: [Google]
anonragemode.png
4KB, 136x46px
>>2075642
I can invest in cryptocurrencies no problem but i don't want to limit that money in only investing crypto
>>
>>2075577
This guy knows his stuff

Additionally, let me add that there's some unusual capital flight from US towards EU, which really makes me think.

>>2075631
No, don't listen to the cr*pto kids. They cannot comprehend that every investment in that stuff constitutes a huge risk-based bet, and even more, that the profitability of them (like BTC for the last year as an example) is about the same as the profitability of a blue chip stock minus the huge risk. The only case when you should dump your entire fortune into a crypto is when the Fed finally issues their own controlled crypto, which I guarantee that basically everyone in the world would instantly switch to. Until then, ignore the spam and viralling on /biz/.
>>
>>2075577
>>2075686
Yup, investing into EUR denominated products whilst EU is still plagued by economical problems seems like a very smart idea. Nothing could go wrong.
>>
File: laughing salad.jpg (12KB, 267x400px) Image search: [Google]
laughing salad.jpg
12KB, 267x400px
>>2075686
>profitability of BTC is about the same as the profitability of a blue chip stock
>Fed finally issues their own controlled crypto, which I guarantee that basically everyone in the world would instantly switch to

You have no fucking idea
>>
>>2075654
crypto is like gold u dont need diversity
>>
>>2075569
the wisdom of our ancestors is that our poops told the story of our health and well-being. today, we have all of these instagram """"models"""" and food fags who are posting pictures of their bodies and their meals. we don't need to see that. all we need to see are the poops. but instagram will delete pictures of poop.

so this is my idea: a high-end, classy photo sharing social network/personal training+advice site for share photos and talk aobut your poop.

i will sell you a 1.5% stake for $26,000.
>>
>>2075569
Classic cars
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.