[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This decade's version of the tech bubble?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: sheep.png (317KB, 468x311px) Image search: [Google]
sheep.png
317KB, 468x311px
Would you guys agree that even if a lot of these alt coin concepts don't go anywhere, that overall their boats will all be floated up over time and you'll get great returns if you just diversify by spreading out your investment across the top, say, 25 coins and holding for a year? No one knows where this is all going and the herd is usually stupidly optimistic or gullible if it thinks it will make a buck.
>>
That's sort of my thought at this point but I don't think I would do 25 coins but more like the top 5 most promising. Buy early and hold seems like the only true strategy that works.
>>
File: 1490675594175.jpg (69KB, 775x837px) Image search: [Google]
1490675594175.jpg
69KB, 775x837px
>>2074734
This isn't going to end well.
>>
File: 1493875223812.png (413KB, 811x767px) Image search: [Google]
1493875223812.png
413KB, 811x767px
$1800 BTC totally legit
>>
>>2074737
with the money supply constantly inflating, getting in early in just about every asset class makes a difference
>>
The questions that need to be asked are: what could be denominated in these currencies that either make them truly appreciate, or at least reduce their volatility? Also, how much power would countries like the US be willing to give up, in terms of value from their state currency being transferred to these new ones? Will countries fully adopt these current currencies, rather than making their own in the future? I would say that holding some of Eth and Bitcoin over multiple decades is a sensible move.
>>
>>2074791
The USA has killed many many people and overthrown many govs to protect the dollar. If this shit ever became a real threat to the USD it would be done overnight.
>>
>>2074814
I've heard about Gaddafi too. But it's whether or not they stand to benefit from the currencies's appreciation that matters
>>
>>2074814
this. I'm not sure why these edgy ancap antifa retard fedora idiots think these coins are actually going to go anywhere.
These coins only last as long as the hype does.
THAT'S what you should be looking for. That's your signal for when the price is going to drop or rise. The hype.

The reason the dollar has value, is because you pay taxes with the dollar. If you get in a car accident and the court orders you to pay for damage, they aren't going to accept your shitcoin, they are going to take your DOLLARS.
Why is this so hard to understand? You NEED dollars. You don't need some dumb internet currency.
>>
File: 1333399631381.png (81KB, 395x394px) Image search: [Google]
1333399631381.png
81KB, 395x394px
>>2074814
>>2075272
>Dollars

Hi faggots, rest of the world here. Your currency is not special, there are many others (£, €, Y)

Crypto currencies are a global movement. America are not in control of whether they succeed or not
>>
>>2075285
this is bait
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.