[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When litecoin hits $1,000 each will you regret not buying in now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: R29q3dD.png (76KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
R29q3dD.png
76KB, 800x800px
When litecoin hits $1,000 each will you regret not buying in now?
>>
I'll regret selling it for a small profit at 29. Might buy some if it ever dips again.
>>
>>2074058
fuck that coin its gonna drop again anyway
>>
>>2074129
Same shit was said about ethereum and bitcoin, when will you nocoiners learn?
>>
>>2074142
i had 200 of them and sold, see you at 20
>>
>>2074058

Litecoin is the only coin that the Chinese have a 55%+ stake in atm.

Americans have a 25% stake in it.
Europeans have a 5% stake in it.
Japanese have a 10% stake in it.
Other countries have a 5% stake in it.
>>
>>2074162
It's already reaching 30
>>
>>2074173
Is that good or bad?
>>
>>2074174
dead cat bounce
>>
>>2074206
lol I really hope you are right for your own sake
>>
>>2074206
Hope so, I panic sold at $27. Someone said it is bad luck coin.
>>
>>2074219
Someone said it was a bad luck coin so you sold off that... Are you a Nigger by chance?
>>
>>2074227
No, just bought XRP with it and already turning profits than if I held LTC.

It's about to be delisted on Coinbase.
>>
people have no idea whats coming...

just buy 10 litecoins and hold them for a year...
>>
>>2074233
>t. ripple shill
>>
>>2074181

If the Chinese economy goes to shit and Chinese people pull out of it to get money they need than it could be bad..

If the Chinese economy stays stable/good and the Chinese continue to remain with the largest stake than it's good for everyone.

All the other coins Japan has the largest stake in them..
>>
>>2074233
Are you fucking retarded? Coinbase just listed it, why the fuck would they immediately delist it?
>>
>>2074244

He's a Ripple shill. They have absolutely no idea what day of the week it is.
>>
>>2074247
Yup, all I know is my gainz is more than your gainz.
>>
>>2074244

Litecoin's creator works for coinbase as head director of engineering. They have a large stake in it's success.
>>
>>2074254

If you would have bought LTC you could have been in the boat with us. But, I won't brag about how much I made with LTC (will continue to make). I'm happy for you and your $12 gains, truly, I am.
>>
>>2074058
What new annoucements does this memecoin have coming up?

I'm considering putting in a few thousand, but I'd like to know where anons think this is heading.
>>
File: pepedf.png (44KB, 710x577px) Image search: [Google]
pepedf.png
44KB, 710x577px
>>2074293
You only make shit when you sell.

>bragging about not selling the top
>>
>>2074302
I implore you to look at YTD chart for LTC.

It is bad luck coin.
>>
Looks like it will go to 32, good buys even better volume
>>
>>2074233
Same, I'm honestly trusting ripple to go up.
What are 100 petty billions to banks?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.