[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crytofags

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: irsBuilding.jpg (219KB, 1140x798px) Image search: [Google]
irsBuilding.jpg
219KB, 1140x798px
You guys are fucking morons. Good luck getting fucked over by the SEC and the IRS
>>
>>2073531

>living in the USA

top kek
>>
>>2073531
>taxevasionfags

fixed that for you.
>>
>>2073531

>how is the IRS going to tax nothing?
>>
>land of the free
lmao enjoy getting fukd
>>
File: 1494699008334.jpg (43KB, 648x526px) Image search: [Google]
1494699008334.jpg
43KB, 648x526px
>>2073531
Why would the IRS fuck us if we are paying capital gains taxes and they are getting free money?
>>
>>2073536
This. What kind of retard lives in USA in 2017???

Enjoy your cuckland

>>2073544
>paying taxes

Ultimate good boy cuck lol
>>
already checked my countrys laws

VAT only charged on transactions when using crypto to purchase goods/items, not when buying currencies

stay fucked OP.
>>
>>2073531
when you get down to the brass tacks, it's actually cheaper than normal capital gains tax because it's classified as property and not subject to as many rules as securities are.

very hard to keep track of though. it's a good thing my day job is a developer at a bank. I feel sorry for all of you that don't know how to build automated solutions.
>>
>>2073536
This pretty much.

The only nation that taxes its citizens regardless of which country they live in.

Why would any self respecting biznizman keep citizenship there?
>>
>>2074006
Well where do you live cunt?
>>
I have no idea what you're talking about....I called my CPA now that I doubled my initial investment in a few weeks.....although I haven't invested much because I just started. He said I will have to pay 15% tax on whatever gains I earn....that's hardly getting fucked. I hate taxes as much as the next guy....but 15% isn't getting cucked
>>
>>2074152
only if you hold for over a year. anything short term will get taxed with your income, so 25%+ depending on where you're at.
>>
>>2074180
>pay 25% on gains of 100% instead of 15%
>beat the shit out of index funds gains
wtf I hate large gains now, I'm going to go hide all my money in glass jars underground
>>
>>2074180
Hmmm maybe I should divorce my husband for tax purposes then....I make next to nothing....he makes 160k a year. Need to call my tax guy again. Thanks
>>
Ugh 25% is too much, perhaps if one were to cash out via localbitcoins one could avoid taxes entirely
>>
I've been manipulating my taxes for years, the IRS doesn't know shit. In fact they gave me an extra refund because they thought my annual payment was for another estimated tax. Dumb fucks. This entire muh scary irs is just a meme.
>>
>>2074225
you'd have to buy the initial coins with localbitcoins to have a chance at evading the IRS, then use anonymous exchange accounts. if you bought them through an exchange that verified your identity or coinbase, the trail always goes back to you and they'd figure out you have them if they tried hard enough. they'd know if you sold them too if the exchanges cough up trade/deposit/withdrawal history.

you're all being a bunch of whiny bitches tbqh. any one of you that lives in a civilized country like the USA or western europe especially know god damned well ANY and EVERY source of income is taxed and always will be. tax law will catch up eventually. either accept that you're breaking the law by trying to evade, or move to some shithole where you don't need to pay taxes.

it's almost no different than taxes on regular stocks, which none of your retards ever seem to complain about.
>>
File: images.png (9KB, 423x119px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
9KB, 423x119px
>>2073531
Hello Sir, this is agent Bill Murray from the IRS. We've gotten hint of you violating the tax code by storing magical beans inside a piece of printer paper.
>2017
>not sprouting
>>
>>2074270
Sure, they might know I bought them, but I could likely make an excuse that I sent them to a hardware wallet and then lost the wallet
>>
The fuck is the SEC going to do?
>>
File: nocoinerIRL.jpg (31KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
nocoinerIRL.jpg
31KB, 601x508px
>>
>>2074067
Idk maybe George Soros, Bill Gates, Vaynerchuk, Buffett, Bezos, etc.
>>
>>2075041
And what do (((they))) all have in common?
>>
>>2073531
accountants problem
>>
>>2073531
implying it will be accepted
i'm pretty sure the SEC rejected BTC becoming an ETF multiple times before
>>
All the people that refuse to pay taxes on their crypto gains.. I'm in disbelief. Wouldn't you like to buy a house? A nice car? Seriously.. You're setting yourself up for complete failure if you suddenly make 500K and the government finds out about it. HOW are you going to hide that kind of income? You all remind me of coke dealers with expensive cars and no jobs. They WILL catch up and they WILL fuck you so hard. Identify yourself, pay taxes, and don't act like a criminal. Don't BE a criminal by not paying taxes, because there's nothing illegal about trading crypto. I just don't understand this mindset. I'm genuinely interested to know how you all plan to get away with suddenly having a large sum of money.
>>
>>2073531
>ever growing cash-only market
>thousands of times bigger than cryptos
>government can't do shit

t-they're gonna catch on to you cyrpto guys

BAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
>>
I definitely plan on paying long term capital gains taxes. But I'll be damned if I report every btc/alt pairing trade. Once I cash out back to fiat I will report the difference of what I initially invested.

If they don't consider crypto a currency then I don't see why I would have to report btc/alt pairings.
>>
>>2074270
so you mean if I don't verify my identity on exchanges, the IRS will never find out what I did?
>>
>>2073531
Speaking of good investment opportunities, Humaniq is trending.
>>
You're probably some fucking normie who uses penny stocks. GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>2073531

Crypto will be the thing that undoes the control that the financial industry currently has on currency and transactional exchange. The same industry that has refused to benefit 80% of the world... mind you.
>>
>>2073579
Because OP is a nocoiner FAGGOT
>>
File: 1494529965994.png (545KB, 797x548px) Image search: [Google]
1494529965994.png
545KB, 797x548px
>tfw you live in a country where the government declared crypto gains absolutely tax free and an private asset, unless you have a business associated with it

land of the free, lol, more like land of the taxed am i rite
>>
>>2075081
> be /biz/nesman
> not (((them)))
pick one
>>
>>2073531
They luv being scammed.

It is their most favorite thing.

They have absolutely no clue how bad they are setting them up.

They are the patsies.
>>
As soon as the government taxes cryptocurrency, they legitimize it.If they
legitimize cryptocurrency, then real currencies will plummit

THE GOVT IS AFRAID TO TAX CRYPTO
>>
>>2073531
seriously who the fuck pays tax on this shit?
>>
>>2076440
>2018
>be IRS
>buy crypto tax reporting software from some silicon valley startup on the cheap
>subpoena trade and user records from exchanges and pull their license to operate in the US if they don't comply
>???
>congrats anon you owe 20k in back taxes
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.