[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ARK trending up, about to pop off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: ark.jpg (110KB, 1212x475px) Image search: [Google]
ark.jpg
110KB, 1212x475px
During the bubble of the last week ark and pivx have both been relatively inactive.

I predict that ark is gonna have another pump, and pivx is going to slowly recover to 100k.

What are your thoughts?
>>
no ARK holders here? wew
>>
>>2072082
ark looks promising. Getting on it now
>>
>>2072082
Holding 5000 ARK here. Bought in when it was around .06 cents. Ive been waiting for this puppy to burst again for a month now. This is a one of a kind blockchain tech and has nowhere to go but far up. Holding longterm for sure.
>>
>>2072468
I think there is something to these coins that don't really react to the bubbles that come and go... not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing, but I find it odd that while everything was rocketing both PIVX and ARK were trickling along like nothing happened. For better or for worse I'm sitting on 3300 ARK and 900 PIVX for the long term.
>>
>>2072082
holdin 5.5k here ready for some gains
>>
>>2072485
Dumb crypto noobs with weak hands flock to the big, mainstream coins like Ripple or Litecoin and dumps everything at the first sign of panic.

Meanwhile smart money sits on and holds coins with real innovative ideas and potential to take blockchain tech to the next level. People who actually believe in the technology and ideas, and not just looking to make a quick pump and dump buck.

Want to know what my best performing coins were during this major dip? It wasnt ETH or Golem or Ripple or Litecoin- it was ARK, BitBay, XBY, SiaCoin and XEM. Not even fucking lying.
>>
>>2072534
ark isnt really performing id say. its down 20% from where it was a week ago. it took a little hurt during this dip, but its going to perform soon
>>
>>2072558
Its growing sideways for sure, but it held fairly strong against the big dip.

IMO thats a good thing, as it shows a dedicated group of long term holders that are holding through thick and thin, and have high hopes for ARK. Its found a nice and sturdy floor and will rise big time as the devs chip away at the road map.
>>
>>2072558
>>2072582
people forget that when it's sideways and low is when you want to get in.

>"It's not going anywhere!"
Every coin that mooned wasn't going anywhere before it mooned. This one has the recipe for long-term success IMO
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.