[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cryptomillionaires

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 11

What do you feel when reading posts like this?
>>
>>2071294
Pure rage.
>>
>>2071294
Good for them, I look forward to many stories like this in the future
>>
Did someone say ASIA?
>>
>>2071294
Hope
>>
Ecstacy. A nonwhite and their money are soon parted.
>>
>>2071294
>"btcnomad"
accurate
It's awesome how crypto is making people think big and eventually abandon their sense of nationalism that enslaves them to the country they were born in. We are all people of the world and the borders are only in our heads.
>>
>>2071336
>muh globalism
>culture don't matter, we are le citizens of WORL
Fuck off
>>
>>2071342
Globalism implies a new world order controlled by a less than 1% of elites, which is not what crypto is about. "People of the world" doesn't mean abandoning your culture fucktard.
>>
>>2071304
hahahaha, how does it feel to be a laggard loser?

Do you even have one million? I guess not, PLEB
>>
>>2071355
Can you throw a hundred thousand at me?
>>
File: 1494351928845.jpg (27KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1494351928845.jpg
27KB, 400x388px
fucking normiefags getting rich of my cryptos

hope he gets killed and raped on his travels, i have no sympathy for rich people

also dont you need a lot more than just 5 million dollars to call yourself a multi-millionaire?

hope he has most of his stash in bitcoin and it crashes soon

reeeeee
>>
>>2071294

it makes me glad that I haven't bought into crypto currency because it's really hard to cash out large sums (over $1000) without raising flags
>>
>>2071600
aslong as you can prove that you bought them legally, there's no concern

save the receipts from coinbase or where ever you trade your shit at
>>
>>2071294
create a legitimate bitcoin consultancy company and that will generate your income that can be attached to world banking system.
>>
>>2071600
Yeah I'm glad I'm not rich because like, more money more problems amirite?
>>
>>2071294
Invest in Humaniq.
>>
>>2071618

God owns everything friend. Those who make easy money without hard work & an appreciation of Jesus/God end up losing it all. God can take back what is his at anytime.

Most people who win the lottery end up with nothing in 5-10 years? I imagine it's the same for those who made millions from crypto currency.
>>
>>2071676
Gayest post i've ever read
>>
>>2071294
its fake, people who make millions of dollars try not to spend 1 dollar out of it unless its for coke
>>
>What are my options here
Switzerland is often thought of as a Bitcoin-friendly country. The Canton of Zug, for example, is sometimes called the crypto capital of the world and many Bitcoin service startups are located there, including Xapo, Shapeshift, Ethereum, Monetas, and Bitcoin Suisse.
>>
>>2071676
lol
>>
File: jew_basic.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
jew_basic.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
>>2071676

Jesus/God = Globalist Elitists
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
>>2071776
>1776

Clearly America is your choice, friend.
>>
>>2071309
they're all insectoid robots desu senpai
>>
>>2071336
>We are all people of the world and the borders are only in our heads.
fuck having laws and societies and cultures and races and borders and sheit
>>
>>2071600
What if there was an ATM that you can transfer bitcoins to withdraw fiat, there could be 200$ limit or something.
>>
>>2071294
What's with people who become millionaires through sheer luck not wanting to pay any taxes? I'd be talking to a lawyer first thing about how to cash out this stuff legally, who fucking cares if I pay 50% to the tax man, having millions in legal tender would be worth that I'd think.
>>
>>2071984
50%! What country are you living in?
>>
There's the advcash meme. You can at least pay your daily stuff with your shitcoin balance.
>>
>>2071969
>Quoting 1/3 of the point I'm getting across.
Where exactly in my post am I implying anarchy and chaos, moron?
>>
>>2071984
im not paying taxes for my 20k made in crypto, i would go the legal route with a million though
>>
>>2071996
you sound like the typical le hubam race faggot
structured societies beget nations, so by attempting to deconstruct the national borders that are already established you will plunge the world into post-national chaos.
Have a look at the EU if you want an idea of what open borders and globalism does to order.
>>
>>2072031
I feel bad for your distorted view of the world. Since the term globalism is currently associated with globalist elitist fags taking over the world that doesn't mean that there isn't a better alternative.

Isn't this the whole fucking point everyone here believes in crypto and it's potential? It creates the ability to transact and exchange value regardless of what nation or race you are part of.
>>
>>2071984
>Who cares if I give away millions of dollars
Why don't you put your money where your post is and give away half of your crypto portfolio
>>2072093
They don't have a distorted view, it's just your initial post was moronic and you got called out on it. You made a stupid statement that people are enslaved to nationalism, and that the only borders are in our heads. Then you tried to backpedal and argue that this post is about crypto
>>
>>2071294
you have to go back
>>
>>2072093
Most people just see this as a wealth growing opportunity. The lack of control is kind of cool but globalism is probably never going to actually happen because it's utopian and that's a dangerous path to try and follow. The reality of race is that even if we were equals we would still eventually end up trying to kill each other. It's safer for them to stay in their rathole trading spicy weeds for bits of aluminium.
>>
>>2072093
>Isn't this the whole fucking point everyone here believes in crypto and it's potential? It creates the ability to transact and exchange value regardless of what nation or race you are part of.

I don't think about nations or race. I really believe the current Bitcoin holders are more trustworthy people. In 100 years they are going to be corrupted like the FIAT currency elite is today, no doubt about it. But for now this looks like the most stable currency in the future. People that are very privileged in the banking industry are the main opponents I suppose. They know they are getting a free lunch because a central bank can create money out of nothing, hence loans with interest rates they choose.
>>
>>2071597
>also dont you need a lot more than just 5 million dollars to call yourself a multi-millionaire?

Son. You are retarded.
>>
>>2071676
>people who are bad at managing money and making financial decisions in general spend money unwisely ESPECIALLY when they have alot.
>>
File: americlaps.jpg (370KB, 1160x963px) Image search: [Google]
americlaps.jpg
370KB, 1160x963px
>>2071925
>>
>>2071294
He's a fucking idiot, you can easily cash out small amounts into the asian banking system, to cover expenses, and then get the rest in cash through localbitcoins
>>
File: jnl_09.jpg (28KB, 500x395px) Image search: [Google]
jnl_09.jpg
28KB, 500x395px
>>2071309
There is two asias
>>
>>2071600
You can cash out thousands of dollars easily.

This guys is just trying to break the law and not pay any taxes.

>>2072122
>Why don't you put your money where your post is and give away half of your crypto portfolio
That guy most likely pays taxes on his capital gains. So he is putting his money where his mouth is.
>>
>>2071342
>globalism = being a free human and going where you want when you want and fuck the gubmint if they don't like it

This is what happens when brainlets drink the /pol/aid
>>
>>2072288
Thats not at all what globalism is, you fucking dumbass 16 year old.
>>
File: cton.jpg (22KB, 320x400px) Image search: [Google]
cton.jpg
22KB, 320x400px
>>2072253
>>
>>2071676
>If you don't (do thing) [the way I'm used to] {you're bad and bad things will happen to you}

People like you are the reason religious folk are still considered ignorant tyrants.
>>
>>2072292
That's exactly what I'm saying, petulant child.

Globalism is indeed not (that), but he's saying (that) is globalism, and I'm ridiculing and calling him a brainlet for it.

Christ, is this your second day on fourchins?
>>
>>2071336
t.18 years old liberal

You should get out of 4chan and grab a book while you can.
>>
>>2072476
>knowing nationalism is a vestigial relic of population manipulation from the ancient past
>must be a liberal
>>
A USA investors visa is 500k why does he think he needs a job
>>
>>2071294

I will probably have the same type of questions once I sell my Humaniq for $1 each. I feel good seeing myself in the future.
>>
>>2071319
Jews. Checkmate.
>>
File: 3.jpg (15KB, 236x214px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
15KB, 236x214px
>>
>>2071294
Start a ponzi scheme and sell bitcoin to followers
>>
>>2072288
Borders + free market is the best solution.

/biz/ should be aware the horrific effects third world immigration, especially when black, has on local markets and housing investments. Its like a biological nuke to stability, business, and property.

No thanks, closed borders with landmines thanks.
>>
>>2071597
>also dont you need a lot more than just 5 million dollars to call yourself a multi-millionaire?

Learn English. You need more than 1 million to call yourself a multi-millionaire. 5 is more than enough.
>>
>>2071294
buy 300k usd house in hungary
get access to rest of europe
move to non-muslim shit hole part of europe
>>
File: ayo.gif (772KB, 320x502px) Image search: [Google]
ayo.gif
772KB, 320x502px
>think you are a millionaire with meme coins
>cant cash it out without going to jain

ayyy lmaooo
>>
>>2076930
>pay taxes on your gainz
>cash out whatever you want
really makes you think
>>
>>2072266
Some guy in another thread said you don't need to tax if you just tell them it's "gambling" instead of "investing"
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.