[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Average board wealth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: boardroom.jpg (188KB, 743x495px) Image search: [Google]
boardroom.jpg
188KB, 743x495px
Who else deserves a board seat? And where are the poorfags located?
>>
>where are the poorfags located?
/v/
/a/
/r9k/
>>
File: fags.jpg (18KB, 138x244px) Image search: [Google]
fags.jpg
18KB, 138x244px
>>2070262
pic related are all poorfags

some possible additions to the board would be
/lit/
/his/
/pol/
/sci/
/k/
>>
>>2070214
/g/ deserves one if you ignore all of the /v/tards and /pol/ocks who spill into it.
>>
>>2070262
/r9k/ has STEM autists who make good wagecuck salaries
>>
>>2070214
Probably /diy/. Many of these guys are into 3D printing which is a great niche right now and you can save a whole bunch of money fixing shit yourself.
>>
>>2070781
Consumer 3D printing in its current state is a meme retard
>>
>>2070214
Humaniq
>>
>>2070214
the fuck OP?

last think we should care about in a board member is their sense of fashion
>>
>>2071981

thing*

also, my votes' for /g/ and /sci/
>>
File: 21332545021_79992a3fb5[1].jpg (43KB, 281x500px) Image search: [Google]
21332545021_79992a3fb5[1].jpg
43KB, 281x500px
>Which boards have the most money?

/o/ and /k/ are very high on the list. Their hobbies require from some to lots of money to buy the first car/gun, then some more for maintenance and expendables, like gas or bullets. However, that doesn't mean they are good at managing money. But at least in a mad max world, both would have the upper hand.

Also, I would nominate my main board: believe it or not, /toy/. Have you seen their collections? Literally hundreds and thousand dollars in plastic dolls. You can either visit this thread >>>/toy/6304495 and check the responses to this >>>/toy/6324644 to get an idea. Or you could check their display thread and do quick maths >>>/toy/6283260

The majority of us have stable income, although there's the occasional literal autist neet who collects cheap mcdonalds crap. Still, most are well adjusted people, despite the memes. Also, apparently, /toy/ soldiers travels a lot, regularly there are threads about going to this or that city and asking on advice on good toy stores to hunt.

>Poorfags
Definitely /a/. They have created this entire mentality and memes over not paying a cent to watch/read their shows, and claiming to be paying to some stream service is considered bait. When their main torrent service got shut down (nyaa), there was a huge shitstorm and some of them openly claimed to be unable to keep watching the series they were following. They are literally proud of being poorfags who need to pirate everything.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.